Guys, what do you prefer: t-shirt and jeans kind of girl or more feminine-looking?

Please explain why.

Or...

• T-shirt and jeans kinda girl.
    61% (56)
  • Feminine/girly.
    39% (36)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

46

Most Helpful Guy

• T-Shirt and jeans.

She needs to be ready for a spontaneous mud fight, just in case. Or if we see a rope swing along the river, we're going in. So it's either wear whatever she's wearing in the river, or going skinny dipping. Either way we're going in. :)

What Guys Said 45

• I don't know why there has to be a choice. I like women in jeans and tee shirt as well as skirts and dresses. I don't view women who wear jeans as any less feminine than the other. Of course there are times one is more appropriate than the other, but that applies to men as well.

• Honestly a little of both. If we are just hanging out casual t-shirts and jeans or shorts are cool when were going somewhere maybe a little more feminine. I really don't care though if I'm dating a girl I'm gonna think she's beautiful no matter what.

• T-shirt and jeans kinda girl, hands down, tomboyish girls were always my favorite, I never liked "girly" girls.

• I like both. You can't always get away with t-shirt and jeans. I like to be with a girl that's comfortable and confident in the way she looks. And can be sexy no matter what she's in.

• Hmm lack the vote c "both" i like casual girl (t-shirt jean) but if i bring her to a nice place or party i would prefer her in a dress

• As long as she looks good? No preference.

• Either one is fine but jeans and t-shirt is more relaxed and fine most times so I would like most times

• I am very casual myself so probably you feel more at ease with a Tshirt girl

• Feminine. I love girly girls.

• It's more important to me that a girl can scrub up well when she needs to. Tottering around on high heels done up to the nines all the time doesn't do it for me, and the impact is greater if she only does it for special occasions.

• I'm good with either but prefer t-shirt and jeans... Usually.

• I am A t shirt and shorts fan on a girl

• I like both.

• If jeans don't make your legs and butt look ultra feminine and girly, then you need to go and learn how to wear jeans.

• T-shirt and jeans. I used to like women who dressed feminine, until I met this one women that always were a t-shirt and jeans. She had a great ass and those jeans hugged perfectly and the t-shirt was always tight fitting showing her nice waist. When going out she'd wear her heels and put on her earings. Her confidence and attitude just went perfect with her style. After this I find women that dress feminine to be boring.

• The first one is way hotter.

• I want both. A mix 😜

• I think T-shirt and jeans look feminine and girly as well

• Fuck, I'll take both of them!

• I don't mind either. I choose feminine/girly because we don't have much of those girls anymore. Thus, it's a bit of fresh air.

• I prefer the jeans and t usually but I have seen some girls who look fantastic in nice dresses so it kinda depends on the person

• i prefer the t shirts and jeans kinda girl or a girl that can wear track pants just a turn on of mine

• Because women who overdress or power dress send very confusing signals to me , do they want to be with similarly over/well dressed men? I don't know but I would suspect so.

• there are occasions for both. they are both fine.

• Casual.

But I'd take either right now.

• Whatever looks best on her.

• Both honestly 😂

• t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. I think I can get along with those people more.

• T-shirt and Jeans because I'm not fond of dresses and skirts.

• Huh? T shirt and jeans is feminine.
    The girl in the 3rd pic is wearing salmon colored jeans, silly.

The difference is the first 2 girls are wearing ill fitting jeans/clothes. The 3rd girl's jeans fit her how jeans should fit a woman.

The person who disagreed, show me evidence where I'm wrong.

• More from Guys
    15