What should I wear tomorrow?

One post of a rollercoaster, and I understand there are bigger things to worry about in life, but I'm just asking for a few ideas or whatever.

Tomorrow, I have church in the morning, an hour break and then a maths lesson, which goes straight into dance practice and from there I have to go to the airport to pick someone up. Are there any outfits that can endure all of these?

For church & my maths lesson, I can't be dressed in something skimpy, but I wear myself out easily during dance. I'm also hoping to wear something reasonably comfortable for the journey to the airport. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• How about some of those pants or leggings that women wear under a short skirt or shorts. You can take whatever you wear over them off while at dance and the rest of the time whatever you wear over them.

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose you could wear a leotard for dance then put layers on top for church and the airport

What Girls Said 2

• What's the weather going to be like? You can wear a pair of jeans, a shirt and a leather jacket paired with boots.

• Something conservative