Do girls like being complimented on their body?

I know that girls love it when guys tell them what they like about their personality and all of the little quirks that they have. But I don't know if this applies to their body, especially if you know what they do/have been doing to get what they have(ex: dancer's legs drive me up the wall), and I'm not about to risk sounding like a pervert just to say so. Any answer would be appreciated. : )

What I'm trying to say is that I'm not just saying "you're hot." It's like how I wouldn't way "you're pretty" or "you're a nice person." It's like taking the time to get to know the girl and recognize what's special about her. The question really is can I
relate this the same way to her body, or will I just be labeled a perv for pointing out that I had been looking at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it ;) depends on the way you say it though...

What Girls Said 4

• It'll be weird if you didn't look at her body at all lol =D I'm ok if a guy tells me "you have such a lovely waist" or something like that but if you come up with "i like your boobs" then that'll creep me out =0

• Ok. I understand that much. So basically as long as it doesn't sound overtly sexual (as in legs, back, waist, arms are good and not breasts or butt), it'd be ok?

• She'll probably really like it if you say she has nice hair or is "looks really pretty today" for example. Don't say anything overly sexual and don't over-compliment her, it might make her fell uncomfortable or like you're trying to hard.

• well say it if she is wearing shorts or something that shows off her legs. if someone told me they liked my legs and I wasn't even showing them I would be a bit weirded out. but if I'm wearing a short skirt then yeah it will make me feel good.

• I don't like it. Like it does depend how you say it, but usually I'm just thinking kinda like that the guy is shallow. or something. Call her beautiful. but for me, I hate when guys call me hott, or say I have a nice body.

What Guys Said 0