What's your opinion on asymmetric breasts?

Apparently all women have some extent of asymmetry, but do you care if girls have noticeably asymmetric breasts in terms of size and shape? If so, what extent would you be okay with? E. g. One breast B while the other is a D, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can actually see it on some women who have never seen it themselves. Does not bother me. B and D is quite a difference. Have not seen that and not sure if that would bother me. I have seen women with a mastectomy on one side. I think it would take a bit of getting used to as a SO, but seeing at a nude beach it was not a big deal.

Most Helpful Girl

• there's always one boob bigger than the other

What Guys Said 10

• As long as they both taste the same, I'm in!

• don't care for the most part. very few women if any have exactly the same size boobs. often times it is unnoticeable. unless it is an incredible difference in sizes then it no big deal to me

• As long as 1 isn't an a and the other's a d, I think you're good

• Probably not a big deal unless the difference is very significant - A difference that would instantly catch my attention.

• They are still sexy. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• It doesn't have to be perfect to me

• I don't think it would be that much of an issue - You are dating the person not her breasts.

• Personally, extreme cases like one B cup one D cup would weird me out a bit, but it's not a reason for concern.

• They don't bother me.

• I don't care

What Girls Said 0