Opinions on gappy front teeth on a girl?

I have a gap between my front teeth and have always hated it and wanted to get bonding to close it (expensive) however, my friends all tell me not to and that they like it but I can't understand that. How do guys feel about it and girls that aren't my friends?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about your personality. As long as you have a good personality, the gap don't mean nothing~ :)

What Guys Said 13

• Depends on the gap. Like, it's got to be fucking huge for me to even give it a second thought. My guess is you're seriously overblowing it.

• sort of depends on the size of the gap but i don't necessarily mind it

• I kind of like it tbh, gives your face some character. You probably look cuter with rather than without it.

• It's not a problem. Insecure people might point it out to (unconsciously) deflect attention, but it's nothing to be worried about

• It's not a big deal, especially if they're not that big of a gap

• It all depends on the individual girl but at most I think they're ok.

can be very attractive

• I'd rather see a girl with a gap between her teeth like Anna Paquin has than see her wearing those detestable fake nails that some wear these days.

• It can be cute

• Depends on how big.. I personally dislike it, but there are people who do not care about it, so just relax :)

• No big deal

• I think it's cute tbh😊

• gapped teeth are as sexy as gapped thighs

• ah okay. I understand.. hey can i drop you a message?

What Girls Said 3

• sounds fine

• You have the London look

• Vanessa Paradis has a gap and she still looks gorgeous.