Is this outfit appropriate for a party?

My friends and I are throwing an outdoor night party. My friend has a pretty large backyard which is suitable for a party and the neighbours are away on vacation so we don't have to worry about them. The party is going to be on until 10:00pm to 1:00am and there's going to be about 150 people. Everyone invited to the party is 20-24 years old so we're also going to be bringing out some beer. I'm comfortable in my body and I feel comfortable in my outfit. I'm going to wear the outfit below, but before I do I was wondering if it's appropriate?Is this outfit appropriate for a party?

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone's looking to get laid at that this party tonight. Gonna be a pigroast at this party by the looks of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel comfortable go ahead. But double check the weather, constantly shivering the night is not hot.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 7

• Looks like a stripper outfit to me.
    I'm not seeing heels being comfortable on grass, though...

• Are those daisy dukes and thigh high boots?

They're high waisted shorts

Why?

It just looks funny to wear shorts but have little to no skin/leg showing. Something like a shortie or heeled booty.

• Maybe a skirt or leather leggings with heels or a pair of black boots

• I love it hah

• I love it mostly the boots

• Looks cute!!

• Looks good to me