What should I do?

OK...I like a guy which I see every Saturday in a club. He's always surrounded by his friends (most of them are women). I don't know what to do I just want to dance with him (and maybe hook up).

Should I give him eye contact or dance near him? I'm not that kind of a girl who just walks up to a guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a huge fan of the dance scene. When I go to a nightclub or a dance hall, the first thing I look for is the girl that dances with energy. It sounds wierd, but you can tell which girl is more confident in herself by a simple glance: Is she standing on the sidelines with her arms folded and her face down, or is she in the middle of the dance hall doing her thing with a smile on her face.

If you are fun without being funny, you will stand a really good chance. What I mean by that is this:

- Fun is the type of things that interest the guys or make their minds think: "Dammmmnnn!"

- Funny = Funny funny haha. You don't want to be a clown in most scenarios.

As long as you aren't dancing like thriller, but you are actually enjoying yourself, you have nothing to worry about. But something I would keep in mind, is the drama of the other ladies. If he has them underneath each arm, it's gonna naturally spur some sh*t talking when you dance with him. Just brush it off and keep having fun. You aren't there for their opinions, you are there to have fun and potentially hook up with this guy.

Good luck,

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 1

• Dance near him, make eye contact and smile. If he smiles back, wave him over and ask him to dance. If he shows no interest after 1 or maybe 2 tries, move on. The sea is full of fish.

• Thanks... The sea is full of fish... that's right, but I've got my Nemo

What Girls Said 1

• Try just giving eye contact. 98% of men love it when a women looks them in the eyes. They say it gives them an ideal that the women is interested and wants to "Hook up." If that doesn't seem to work just try dancing next to him but don't forget eye contact it's key to getting the guy.