Brown/dark skinned black girls (or guys if you wear make-up too) what are some good contour pallets that aren't over priced with decent/good quality?

I'm working on finding replacements/dupes for some of the more pricey shit I have.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Sephora

Okay, but do you have a solution to my problem that's more affordable?

Sorry, I don't find it overly expensive. Target has a decent kit for like 8-9 dollars

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• Any cheap concealer or foundation 2 shades lighter and 2 shades darker than ur own skin colour would still do the job

Back of hand to test them out
    l

• This is a bit unconventional but Ben Nye's stage makeup contouring pallette in dark is the BOMB. It blends like a dream and comes with shades that are great as creme blush/lip color.

• I think you can find some decent ones on Amazon, that's where I've got mine, it was like $20 & there's so many different shades in it so that people with almost any skin tone can use it.

• Try Sally Beauty Supply or CVS. I was looking for some good ones and so far I've had to mix different brands for the perfect shade. But I noticed that my local beauty supply store had some closer shades, I haven't tried them yet since the ingredients probably have talc

Alternatively you could make your own. Google recipes. I read one about using cocoa powder but I don't plan to try until I run out

• I think the Nyx Cream Contour in Deep is pretty good

www.theglamorousgleam.com/.../...eep-3-600x486.jpg

• There is the NYX 3c conceal, correct, and contour palette. It's about $12, and it comes in the shade deep.

• I use the elf one, the darkest shade in the container works for me but it isn't too quality. I like it because I don't contour often.

• Well being a chocolate girl myself, I use Fashion fair in "teak" to contour, however it's currently out of stock.

As a backup, I use L'oreal's True Match foundation in the deepest shade they carry to contour.

• Unfortunately I don't wear makeup. :(

Why not give it a try? It's not a bad thing to wear from time to time.

Too lazy. I should try wearing some :(

You don't have to wear a lot you can start out with small simple looks, and there's even tutorials on YouTube to help beginners.

• honestly i would just use mud