Hey all you guys out there, What do you think of me??

Look at my pictures on my profile and tell me what you think on a scale from 1-10! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to think from what you show on your profile...not much to see unless the picture on your default profile picture is you. ... the corset and stockings would look very sexy on a considerably more slender girl... That 'look' is definitely NOT YOURS...and you would do well to delete that picture off of your profile...

Those other pictures are very low brow...and make the person there look like a girl working the street in Inglewood, Califronia or South Central...LA.

Don't know what you are trying to prove here...

What Guys Said 4

• You have a reasonable shape, but those outfits definately throw the scale against your favor.

4.5-6

~ ArtistBBoy

• Great pictures, too bad it's not you, except the guy, which is probably yourself.

• Attention whore

• attention whore who uses fake pics

What Girls Said 3

• I would say what does it matter what a bunch of strangers think about you?

if you are happy with yourself, then that's all that matters.

If that really is you in the profile pic, I think you look great and I personally don't think it would be more suited to someone slender...but, posting pics like that is only going to get you two types of attention.

1- Bitchy, negative attention from girls

2- Sexually steered attention from guys.

But the moral to this for me is, be happy with who you are, don't seek approval or 'ratings' from people who don't know you and don't care about you.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind :D

• Sure is fake in here...

• That's kinda slutty. This isn't a porn site it's a sight about relationship advice. You my friend are the definition of a whore. If you think flashing strangers in pictures will get you laid your wrong.

have fun entertaining all the pervs and rapists out there.

You stupid bitch.

• Hard to understand what motivates these girls, huh ?

• Ya l o l Sex I guess.

They let their hormones get the best of them.