Guys how do you feel about women wearing fake hair? Extensions, wigs, etc?

Personally I am starting to get into wearing fake hair because I can't seem to make do with my own. I cut off some of my hair because of split ends and so now its kinda short and hard to figure out what type of hairstyles to get into with it. So I've been turning to extensions and starting to get into wigs. They just help you grow out your hair and make easier to do cute hairstyles without haveing to mess with your own.

Most Helpful Guy

• How we are as people is based on our personality.

How we look matters for attraction but really is how we look. It doesn't matter if it's natural or not. The only purpose of appearance IS appearance. If it looks good it looks good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys dont have a problem with it unless your weave looks bad, or they will make fun of you if they know you are bald undeneath. I wear it every so often and mine always looks good. i wouldn't care if a guy did have a problem. what 1 man doesn't like another will.

What Guys Said 4

• I have no problem with them - I think they look well

• Whatever works for you, I'm good with. I'm a very much go with the flow kind of cat. :)

• tbh if my hairs longer than the girls I'm going to think it's a bit weird and if it's fake then it's right up on the weird scale with tupee's

• You do you boo boo :P

What Girls Said 16

• I love the idea of extensions, I am planning on getting my own too but I was worried about what my classmates would think. I'm not into the whole wig idea because I've never been able to find one that looked natural enough.

We'll with wigs (I'm just now getting into them) your almost always gonna have to customize it to your liking, you'll never really be happy wearing it right out the package unless you like how it looks. I've tried clip in extensions as well and they do look more natural than wigs but I've come to not like them because always they type of hair I got wasn't really good and would tangle with my hair causing tangles and possibly breakage so I wanted something where my hair would be up and not affected with the extension

Hmm, have you ever thought or getting keratin extensions?

• TBH it's part of some people's culture to have hair extensions (braided ones) and it honestly shouldn't matter what u think unless u are African.

• Well, I think they are pretty cool. My sister got hers done today actually.
    I am wearing these really nice extensions I've been begging my mum to buy. It fades from black to red, and some of my friends at school couldn't stop touching it, lol. Even this one guy said that he liked it. :D

• i am a girl and am kinda indifferent

• I need extentions though i dont wear any. my hair is extremely thin people always tell me i should invest in extentions

• Most don't mind as long as it looks real and doesn't come out in their hands when touching it

• very fucking ugly

Hun, what you just called ugly is a major part in my culture. My African heritage. I am wearing braids right now as I type this, and I find this comment really disappointing.
      So I suggest that next time, you don't just go out and decide to call something ugly, that was very ugly thing to do. And there isn't any need to swear; no body had provoked you on this question. Swearing is used by uncivilised people who don't have the vocabulary to express their dislike towards something or someone.
      Have a good day.

• It's definitely not my thing

• I know you're asking for guys' opinions, but I wear extensions. Wigs, personally I'd stay away from. But extensions I like.

• You should not care about a guy opinion at the end of the day it's your hair. Guys could careless about how a girl style and wear her hair. You donot need validation from a man to wear something.

• I used to wear extensions a lot, guys weren't bothered when they first seen me because it looked real although after a while when they realised they did tend to take the piss

• If the girl looks pretty, they have no issue with that. Guaranteed.

• It's not wrong and you shouldn't care what they think. If a guy refuse to date a girl because she's wearing wigs or her hair is short then he's sick and not worth your time. Some people can't grow their hair back or never grow so it's fine to wear them as long as you look good.

• I need extensions yet im broke so lucky you :/ fake hair is fine, no one worthy of your time would turn u down just cause you have fake hair.

• That's fine you can get any color any style you want without damaging your actual hair.

• honestly i think its tasteless