How many jeans do you have?

How many jeans do you have?You could also share the colours you like/have :)

• 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-9
    Vote C
  • 10-13
    Vote D
  • 13+
    Vote E
  • 0 / I don't wear jeans
    Vote F

2618

Most Helpful Girl

• Around 40 I think maybe a bit more (but I was too lazy to search my other jeans XD)
    I have light blue, white, medium blue, dark blue, indigo blue, light grey, dark grey, black, green, violet, beige, pink, red, ripped etc...
    I have too different style, baggy, skinny, slim, regular, crop, bootcut, boyfriend, etc...
    Since I don't gain a lot of weight since middle school all my jeans of middle and high school suit me perfectly.
    I'm really shocking by how many people have so little jeans really. How can you have only 3 jeans you don't even have enough jeans for a week.

• It was shocking for me too that how could people manage with just 3 jeans, but then again, your post was surprising too.

• I understand but I think it's a country things, I live in France the country of fashion were even guys have more than 20 jeans XD
      I like fashion and I like buy new shade of color or form of jeans and i plans of buying more later too. They exist so much class and elegant jeans.

• That's good :)

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 25

• I think two, maybe three.

• I clicked 4-6. But I still feel like I don't have enough!

• I think 3 or 4.

• At least 20 pairs. Mostly shaded of blue but I also have blacks, greys, mustard, olive, burgundy, pink, tan, white and maybe more. Funny thing is I wear dresses more than jeans.

• "Funny thing is I wear dresses more than jeans"
      Still have more than 20 pairs. LOL girls love shopping ahaha

• I probably have 10 pairs but only really wear 3-4 of them

• definitely over 25.

• 4 pairs of jeans. I need to buy more that's for sure and give away one, an ugly one with polka dots that bought when I was a teenager -_-

• 3 pairs
    one that i never wear because it's two tight on my thighs
    one that is too loose around the waist
    one that is ok

• Like 7 or 8 pairs

• I only own 3 pairs, my body is not made for jeans.

• At least 20 pairs.

• 4-6
    I use to have a lot more, but I out grow them this year, so we gave them away. 😊

• Ah I still remember that problem in my childhood. It hurt a lot to give away my favourite clothes :D

• Yes, it does hurt, but giving to those who need it will make you feel better. 😊

• I have a lot of jeans but I don't wear jeans anymore so... Pretty much none.

• 20-30 I don't know

• 4 or 5 pairs

• A lot lol.

• I don't know 17 or 18 maybe

• 7 pairs maybe

• I used to have 9 pairs and I am down to 3. I have to go shopping for more jeans this coming winter

• Like 8 pairs

• 5 actual jeans. Plus leggings and skirts

• One pair. I don't like wearing jeans.

• Three pairs, two pairs of blue jeans and one pair of black skinny jean

• 8 pairs

• 1 black
    2 blue
    1 grey
    2 green
    1 red
    1 white
    7 tan (for school)

What Guys Said 17

• probably 10+ but primarily because i don't throw jeans out

• I have a pair that I usually wear, a reserve one if this one gets messy, and one or two for dirty work.

• I have four pairs. One is a darker wash and the other three are a bit lighter. There's one pair that I only wear for work (bought them specifically for that purpose).

• I used to have a bunch of clothes until I lost them all when I was homeless for a short while. Now I'm down to 1 pair that I bought recently lol.

• 2. I don't like jeans. Too tight for me.

• I have two that I can wear that actually fit. I have a lot of other pairs that are just too big for me now (that's what comes with getting in shape quickly) that I really need to go and stuff into a charity box.

• 1 skinny
    1 slim
    1 relaxed
    1 kevlar with armour inserts.

• I have four pairs of blue jeans and one pair of black

• 3 black, 3 blue all of which are
    Asos/TopMan/River Island, Burtons

• 2 I hate the jeans material lol summers here are really hot soo it sucks with jeans lol

• I have three or four pairs of the same generic blue jeans.

• My current employer strongly encourages me to wear jeans to work and I work SIX days a week.

• Only 2 pairs, I need more
    I always end up ripping them and having to buy new ones

• I can't believe every guy is voting A. I was feeling insecure that I have only 4 pairs left 😅

• Haha it sucks because I have to do laundry more often because I run out of pants 😂

• Same here lol I try my best to spend as much time as possible in shorts or pyjamas because I don't want to fade my jeans by washing too often :D

• I buy American Eagle jeans and levi and I have atm three or four

• I have a dozen of them.

• I'm really not sure when my girlfriend stays over and I fall asleep she has a habit of eating them. I don't find out till the next morning when I see jeans shreads

• Technically I have 4, but one has a big hole so I can't wear them, one is tight and uncomfortable so I don't wear them, one I don't like very much. So I generally wear the same pair all winter

• Haha I think you can still wear the one with a hole, ripped jeans are still in fashion.
      It depends where the hole is tho :o

• Yeah unfortunatly it's on my bottom, and I don't like my underwear to show