Skirts = slutty?

Well I just gotten this black skirt and I'm not sure if it's slutty or not. It doesn't reach my knees, but it's not like a booty skirt where you can almost see my booty. so which is a perfect length where you are not slutty and how can you not look slutty in a skirt? you see I haven't worn a skirt in a long time, so would I be a slut if I came to school one day wearing it? I really need help on this one, thanks?

Most Helpful Girl

• just wear something under neath if you feel uncomfortable with it being alone.

What Guys Said 3

• i think that as long as it is not showing any thing, when you walk. if people think you are a slut for wearing a skirt once, then they prob. don't know you that much. and would do the same for any girl that wears anything short. Just use your best judgement. I think that short skirts look good on girls cause it is a change from sweat pants and blue jeans !

• not at all, I actually love girls in skirts..

but ya, you gotta make sure it ain too short, otherwise you aren't gonna leave a gd impression.

• Like everyone else said, just make sure its not too short. Also, you should always wear underwear with skirts or the length is null and void in my opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• Like everyone said, as long as you're not showing anything, it's not slutty. Showing off your legs is cute & sexy. There's a difference between that and slutty. If you're feeling uncomfortable with it don't wear heals, but you could probably wear wedges, that would be cute :) You could also wear something underneath like a pair of spandex shorts if you own any, or leggings if you wanna cover up your legs. Hope this helps, rock that skirt! :)

• That's not slutty, if I were you just wear black spandex shorts underneath especially at school just to stop pervy boys and stay covered and confident :)

• all skirts aren't slutty. it doesn't have to reach your knees to be -nonslutty. as long as it doesn't show your booty or way up your thighs then you're good. if you're still unsure pair it with flat shoes to be safe