Skirts = slutty?

Well I just gotten this black skirt and I'm not sure if it's slutty or not. It doesn't reach my knees, but it's not like a booty skirt where you can almost see my booty. so which is a perfect length where you are not slutty and how can you not look slutty in a skirt? you see I haven't worn a skirt in a long time, so would I be a slut if I came to school one day wearing it? I really need help on this one, thanks?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• just wear something under neath if you feel uncomfortable with it being alone.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i think that as long as it is not showing any thing, when you walk. if people think you are a slut for wearing a skirt once, then they prob. don't know you that much. and would do the same for any girl that wears anything short. Just use your best judgement. I think that short skirts look good on girls cause it is a change from sweat pants and blue jeans !

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all, I actually love girls in skirts..

but ya, you gotta make sure it ain too short, otherwise you aren't gonna leave a gd impression.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like everyone else said, just make sure its not too short. Also, you should always wear underwear with skirts or the length is null and void in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Like everyone said, as long as you're not showing anything, it's not slutty. Showing off your legs is cute & sexy. There's a difference between that and slutty. If you're feeling uncomfortable with it don't wear heals, but you could probably wear wedges, that would be cute :) You could also wear something underneath like a pair of spandex shorts if you own any, or leggings if you wanna cover up your legs. Hope this helps, rock that skirt! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not slutty, if I were you just wear black spandex shorts underneath especially at school just to stop pervy boys and stay covered and confident :)

0|0
    0|0
  • all skirts aren't slutty. it doesn't have to reach your knees to be -nonslutty. as long as it doesn't show your booty or way up your thighs then you're good. if you're still unsure pair it with flat shoes to be safe

1|0
    0|0