Looking young/babyface.. =/

link

link

I've been told I look like I'm 14, in school I've been mistaken for being a freshman. I believe I look my age - sometimes older.. It's difficult for me most times to even get a boyfriend from age 18-22, I got turned down by guys 3 times before because I look too young (they thought I was "jail bait"). I even got stopped before and was asked to bring a parent because the place was for 18 and older -_-" I'm 18 now turning 19 this year. It aggravates me. I dress appropriately for my age.. I don't know what else I can improve on to look older..

Anyone have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost everyone looks young to me these days, though, considering my age, this seems reasonable enough. My ex wife was still getting carded at 35, so don't feel alone. I honestly don't think you look younger than your age, but if so many others think so, be encouraged. After all, if you look 10 years younger than you are when you're 35, you'll be lovin' it! I must say I'm concerned about the well-being of young guys today, if you were able to find three who turned you down. Youth is truly wasted on the young.

What Guys Said 1

• Grow a beard, now that I have one no one ever id's me.

What Girls Said 4

• You look your age to me. But mostly everyone looks younger. I'm 23 and I look 18/19 years old.

• U look 16 the youngest which is only 2 years younger than you are.

• were makeup..

• I don't think you look babyfaced.

You look young and refreshed.

You'll be thankful for that skin and genetics when you're older. When everyone else looks 35, you'll look 27. Think of it that way.

If you want to go for a more mature look, you could try wearing some makeup (but not overdoing it).

And if guys turned you down three times because you looked like jail bait, they're immature tools. And if that continues to happen, show them your ID with your birth date. Good grief.

Good luck.

• we have the same problem. you're really pretty btw. yeah you do look hella young but take it in stride. when you get old you will still look young for your age.

i would say wear your hair straight kind of in a blowout

wear natural looking makeup but emphasize the eyes a bit more and don't have your lips too glossy

and dress kind of professionally

but other than that not much you can do. enjoy it. I'm 21 but people think I'm like 15, 16. be glad because there are a lotta people our age that look like they're in their 30s like life kicked their ass so you could have the opposite problem