What do you hope they first notice?

When guy's first see me I hope they notice my EYES because they have not yet come in contact with my mind . . What's something you hope someone FIRST notices about you ?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I have found that when a guy tells me he noticed my eyes first, I'm a bit surprised, wondering why he didn't notice my body.does the fact that he notices my eyes, my face, mean that my body is unappealing? And the same when one tells me they noticed my legs, breasts, ass, whatever else. is my face unappealing that it wasn't the first thing they liked? So, regardless of what I say, it'll change whenever someone does not notice that feature.

Regardless, I enjoy being noticed, and who am I to pick what another person finds attractive about me?

1|0
    0|0
    • I never thought of it that way , but it makes a lot of sense.

What Guys Said 1

• I just hope they notice my personality. That's really the only thing somewhat remotely mediocre about me. The first thing I noticed about my girlfriend was her laugh. It was so cute and just grabbed my attention. I felt so happy when I saw her, and I immediately wanted to get to know her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Same, I first hope the guy would notice my eyes.they're not your typical eyes, they really are different than those I've seen before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely eyes. Even though they aren't a special color, I'd be glad if they noticed my facial features first. Body wise, I would feel a bit uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • having a low self esteem and hating every thing about me except my eyes (I love my eyes they are so pretty!) so I hope that guys notice my eyes. =]

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't be 2 hard on yourself. Your still young in due time you'll grow into yourself.

• My entire face and not just my breasts lol. Or my hair.

0|0
    0|0