Guys, Honestly, do you like a thigh gap?

If so, why? If not, why? Just curious. The question is self explanatory.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it.

Why? Why anything? Just do. When I first started noticing it, before anyone was talking about it, before I knew what it was or what to call it, what really got me was the emphasis on the absence of dick. For some reason it was just really interesting to have the focus drawn to that area and not find anything. It's also probably something to do with being skinny, plump girls typically won't have gap, thighs too thick.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't care... like, at all. I don't even know where the "thigh gap" trend came from! It's just another of superficial way to think of some women as more "sexually superior" than others. If you're genuine, than you're good in my book. I'm not going to come up to them with a tape measure and calculate their proportions to rate them on a scale in my wallet.

I don't know where it came from either. Personally I have a " thigh gap" . Never knew this was a trend until a man pointed out to me that my thigh gap turned him on the other day? Nobody has even said that to me before and I didn't even realized I had a thigh gap...

• Yes, those women are attractive no doubt.

• I tend to prefer no thigh gap cause it usually means she has thick thighs (not fat), and thick thighs are the hottest.
    BUT, I do like the triangle though :P

When looking at this image, the "before" is much sexier.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5acd728856.jpg

• Nope. Looks unhealthy.

• I personally think it looks weird.

• It's been asked 80 million fucking times on this site alone. Figure it out 😑

• honestly i think it looks bad now is it something to be like OMG about

NO!!!
    thigh gap goes over are head 95% percent of the time

• Honestly it is just one of those things for me - A woman can be beautiful with or without a thigh gap

• i love it cause it usually means the girl is slim and probably taller than 5'5 which i love. But it is not a big deal really.

• bigger thighs turn me on, but thigh gaps? its pointless and not important

• Of all the things I can think of that I like or care about in a woman (and there are many things, believe me), this one doesn't move the needle for me. At all.

• Its the stupidest thing that your generation thinks is attractive. It means nothing and brings no level of attraction

• I don't care

• A small one. But I seriously don't care. It's not something I notice or even think about.

• Either way. Doesn't matter to me.

• its not a thing for me, it does not turn me on or anything.

And that's okay!

yeah i know i was just saying. there's turn ons for everyone you know this is just one of mine.

I understand completely!

• I kind of like it, because i like fit girls but not the thigh gap perse

• Who has the time to check all those?

No one cares about petty things. Just chill.

It was just a question
      You chill

• to be honest with I don't think it's a big deal

But why? Explain

well thanks that makes me feel good

No problem!

• yes I think they look hot

• Yhh and I test that by putting my hand on her thigh when she closes her legs my finger shouldn't be squashed