Help me! fibre optics dress?

we have a school project to make a dress made of recyclable materials , my school offered a HUGE amount of money for the winner and i thought we must do something awesome if this is the case! then ofcourse this dress came to my mind.

help me! fibre optics dress?
and perfect made of fibre optic glass a recyclable material! i found a website "lumigram" that sells already sewn in fibre optics fabric and i want to buy it but i am not sure how long should the fabric be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that what you call recycling? Yeah, waste paper just to make a poster of save trees, it's pretty though ☺

Most Helpful Girl

• Gross!! Are u supposed to wear what ever clothes u make. Then there are gonna be a dozen nip and vag slips and i dont know how guys r gonna design dresses from crap which can hold their erect penises inside when they see your malfunctions.

What Guys Said 4

• Buy a pattern for a dress in your size that appeals to you. I think the pattern instructions will tell you how many yards you'll need. You can get patterns at sewing stores or arts/crafts/hobby stores or online, of course.

• That dress looks awesome

• Correct me if I'm wrong but fiber optics is made with fiber glass and fiber glass can cause some serious irritation.

that's right but ofcourse you would be wearing a layer under it but in this company they already sew it under the fabric so it causes no irritation

• It looks nice already

What Girls Said 1

• that dress looks so unique