If you could, would you walk around naked everywhere you went?

God never said humans had to wear clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea but then eve had to fuck up and eat the Apple and make us all aware huh. No I wouldn't want to walk naked legal or not

Fuck eve she ate the apple. Not me. i always go naked. im naked 90% of the time

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, no your wrong about that one. And no I would not do that. God did made it clear in one of his laws that we should no look at the nakedness of our mother or father, brother, sister, servant, maidservant, etc. In the privacy of my own house, yes when needed. But mainly no. Your sensuality is to be kept private and respected.

What Guys Said 21

• In the interest of fairness to the rest of the world, I have decided to wear clothes when in public. Nobody gets to see my naked body except my girlfriend.

What about your parents?

1. My father is deceased.

2. I am 61 years old and my mother is 85 years old. She doesn't need to see me naked and I don't need to see her naked. :)

• Naked no!! Shirtless so the world can see and marvel at my amazing abs I worked so hard on 😅😢... so hard. ABSOLUTELY 😎!!!

• I have thought I would, but I dont want to spill anyithing on my dick and balls, or sit on chairs and stuff butt naked, if it isn't clean you know?
    Not to mention if i get a random boner I will poke an eyee out haha

• I would put on clothes when it is cold. But otherwise, why not.

• If every one in this world had walked naked as in Amazon Jungle , I would not have cared. But today the customs , traditions and dress sense is different fro what existed at the time when God created Adam and Eve. Hence according to my dress sense , I prefer to dress from neck to toe.

• Yeah I would - I don't know if other people would thank me for it (LoL)

• I feel embarrassed when I'm shirtless, I would definitely not be naked even if it were socially acceptable.

• yeah masturbating all the time cumming on women lol

• If i could be invisible yeah.

• I think he may have emphasized modesty, but either way, sure why not? I don't work out every day for nothing.

• Not everywhere but in a lot more settings , I can do and do on European beaches but would in more places if it were socially acceptable

• Sounds nice but it would suck during the winter

• nope, not the guy for that

• I thought I would, but then, I am extremely uncomfortable without clothes, if I spill something or for that matter, keeping my wallet and phone in the pocket, clothes are useful.

• Nope. I don't like the idea of a sunburn on my dick...

• Never could be without clothes but i do go with no underwear on just my walking shorts.

• it depens where i live not to cold not to sunny would be pèrfect and free

• God never said anything, by virtue of its non existence.

• but who wants to see 75 year old people without their clothes?

• In an ideal world without cold, wind, insects or creepy crawlies, viruses or bacteria, in which everyone had perfect hygiene standards, I might. But in this world? Hell nah. You want to live in a nude world, and sit on benches and seats smeared with other people's second-hand piss and fecal matter, be my guest...

• That's right. God never said those because something that is nothing can't say anything in the first place.

What Girls Said 9

• Too cold and I don't feel comfortable bare assing seats. Imagine the streaks people would leave. Ugh.

• hmmmm maybe yea

• No, love shopping and clothes too much. If I could, I wouldn't wear shoes.

• I know a few people that would LOL

• I would if it was warm enough.

• No I don't feel comfortable with my body. :P

• I might bc I do it at home sometimes, good feeling of no restriction

• Okay, well, you should know from a Biblical standpoint why people wear clothes lol if you're going to bring God into it.

But to answer your question, I would if we lived in a society of naked people. Like I would have no problem going to a nude beach or meeting up in a nudist club.

• Yeah! Would you?

I do all the time. I live with my daddy now and he has a huge house so no one really cares

Does your daddy like you naked?

He doesn't ever really pay attention to if I'm naked or not. To him I look the same either way