Will I look like a nerd if I put glasses?

Ok so I have some vision problems and I'm going to the doctor and I'm sure he will tell me to put on glasses. I will try to buy a bit fashionable ones but will I look like a real nerd?😣

1mo Wow didn't imagine guys like glasses this much.
Thanks everyone 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• And even if you did look like a "nerd", what's wrong with that?

Do you have any ill thoughts or feelings toward "nerds"?:

c1.staticflickr.com/.../...082867_04c36d8b48_b.jpg

I think you're making the "nerds" feel upset and angry now j/k LOL

Seriously, I think you'll be just fine. Is the size of frames of the glasses going to be thin and small instead of wide and big frames?

If so, then you'll be alright. But if it bothers you really that much, then there's always Contact Lenses and laser vision correction you may want to consider.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel... sort of... I wear glasses and have been since I was 8 or 9. Some really dumb person once told me that I'm intelligent simply because I wear glasses and told me that if I took them off I wouldn't be anymore... I laughed. I don't think wearing glasses is bad. There are so many gorgeous people that wear glasses. Obviously I'm not one of them but that's beside the point. The point is that you are beautiful without them and you will certainly be beautiful with them. And if you hate how you look in them, buy yourself contact lenses.

What Guys Said 31

• I like girls with glasses!! Makes you look REALLY smart, and really attractive to nerdy guys!!! But those nerds are the ones that are going to create the next AMAZON, or Google, in five years!!

• I sincerely believe that the times when people with glasses were considered nerds has ended long ago. Somehow it's completely and totally normal nowadays.

• Not unless you purposely choose glasses that make you look like that. There are lots of style that look great.

• I wear glasses myself and people tell me often I look like a professor, so yes you'll probably look like a 'hot' nerd girl since you've a pretty face.
    Nothing wrong with it.

http://i.giphy.com/12K2zm89fNvtkY.gif

• Depending on the pair you get, glasses can be quite attractive. Depends on the guy of course, but I think you'd be surprised how many guys really find glasses on a woman hot.

• Seriously, I saw this one girl she had glasses and she was adorable so i don't see eye glasses making one look like a nerd. I wear glasses for small print, to see things up close i got to have them or things are blurry even a close distance the eye doctor said my eyes are good and healthy but i need corrective vision lenses.
    i.ebayimg.com/images/g/APIAAOSw3ydVl3V3/s-l300.jpg

g01.a.alicdn.com/.../...es-plain-glass-qzbt-T2.jpg

s5.favim.com/.../...ute-glasses-fashion-555978.jpg

• GOOD NEWSSS,
    Nerds are now cool.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPGTizdGwSc

• Glasses are a huge plus in my book

• you know those girl that can do anything they want to how they look, what they wear etc, and still look perfectly hot?

yeah thats you

• No way Poindexter! Glasses can be an outstanding fashion statement/accessory. But, just don't buy any pair a put them on you face. Consider the shape of your face, the size of glasses that are appropriate, and a haircut to "tie" it all together (don't forget the makeup) . Look At some fashion mags. google a little, check out celebs and see how it works for them. In particular, look at those with features similar to your's. Good luck Gorgeous!

• Glasses can look really nice

• Very much doubt it. Why not go shopping for frames now? Try some one and see what you think. Contacts?

Yeah I'll see some frames
      I think I'll get hipster glasses

• Lol triss dont worry. You will look good woth or without glasses. Look at it from a different perspective, instead of looking a little nerdy you will look more inteligent, glasses have that effect.

• Yup! #nerdalert 😜

• Glasses are 100% hot in my book

• Nah you'll look fine, I didn't like the idea of glasses but now I think I look worse without my glasses on.

• Girls with glasses are cute, but no it won't make you look like a 'nerd' beign a geek/nerd is a personality thing rather than a look thing

• It's 2016 glasses are cute now.

• believe me glasses can be sexy and same hand fashionable too and as long as it concern ur eyes glasses are far more better and don't avoid it and wear before it is too late...

• But you're already a nerd ;)

Oh uh eh... hmm... I... know

Please, you outside with a water hose and a crayon picture of lightning is no storm. :)

Lmfao

• I love it when girls wear glasses then take them off and look like a completely different person
    It's awesome

• I wear glasses a lot. Get compliments all the time tbh. I think nerd is like the in thing rn lmao

hahah you look great with or without glasses :)

• probably, but there ain't nothing wrong with being a nerd!

• Nahhh you will be cool just like me

• nothing wrong with nerdy girls ;)

• Simply put, no it will not. Personally, I've all ways been attracted to woman who whore glasses. I find it gives a fierce and mysterious kind of look. Which is frankly very sexy. My advice own it and feel confident about it.

• What's wrong with being a nerd?

• Yea and I would make fun of you and pocket check you for cash

• I like nerdy-looking girls. I hope you look nerdy as hell, maybe I'd even hit on you. How 'bout them apples?

A 29 year old would hit on me?😮😮😮

Yeah, but he's not rich enough to buy you a new body if you catch it anyway.

Lmfao good one
      That's true

• Girls with glasses are totally cute

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 12

• No. You won't. What matters is that the glasses fit your frame of your face and help you see the way you need to. Don't be surprise to know that a lot of people need to or wear glasses but don't unless needed or they wear contacts. I was told I needed glasses at 22. I believe I needed it for many of you childhood years. But I was always told that I have 20/20 vision. Sometimes it can even enhance your looks. I've been told that before too.

• Yeah because glasses totally make you look worse than walking around squinting.

• Sigh. Honey, you're fine put on the damn glasses! anyone who's like 'Omg she's wearing glasses' is an insecure douchebag and just ignore them. what r you going to do? Walk around blind? You will look relatively the same And, if not, use the glasses asa challenge to experiment with style and dress! Maybe go for a cool Jazz lover with a beret or a hipster or some other? :)

• You won't look like one if your glasses would suit your face shape.

• One will look like nerd despite of wearing glasses lol. It's about attitude and how you carry yourself
    Also, looking nerdy isn't a bad thing in first place lol
    (Let the downvotes pour)

• sometimes I wear glasses and I look a little nerd but it is ok it doesn't matter just forget about it and think that it is helping you

• I thought you already wore some

• I wear glasses girl! Nah you won't look like a nerd

• Be the hottest nerd around.
    You won't be a nerd, you'll be fine.

• I never wear my glasses because I look weird with them on but I think you'd look cute.

• i wear the hipster glasses, those might look good on you.

• If you'll get suiting one, no of course not.
    You can also get lenses if you really want to.