Have you ever shaved your head before?

If you have, how long was your hair before? If it was long, did you cut most of it off with scissors first or just buzz it off with the clippers? Did you like how it looked afterwards?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did in exchange for driving lessons since I had an emo phase and had long hair that reached to my neck and at the time I hated it but now I have my temples buzz cut every 2 weeks

Most Helpful Girl

• I never shaved my head. But I thought about doing it so many times.
    There are days I get frustrated with my hair, so I was just to cut it all.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. It was long for a guy, just shy of shoulder length. I buzzed it. I thought I looked like Shrek and I hated it, but, publicly, I owned it. I have a full head of hair and have lots of bald friends who thought I was an idiot. Never again!

• For the first time - It is probably best to get it done professionally

• Nope, although i did contemplate a mohawk once...

• No, but the thought has crossed my mind a couple of times.

• I rather die than shaving

What Girls Said 7

• Yup! I was living mostly in a car in Seattle. I was at a hotel one night, took a pair of clippers I brought with a number 4 guard I think? Shaved that shit off.

I cried many tears after and it took the last 3.5 years to grow back. That was when I realized I'm fucking crazy.

• never did that

• No, I haven't. That wouldn't be a good look for me.

• No. I would never do that.

• Nope but I've shaved my eyebrows off.

• I never have, but did strongly consider it one time.
    I had a friend who was going through some serious medical issues and had to have brain surgery, and they shaved her head for the operation. I knew she was having a tough time with losing her hair, and I thought about doing it as a show of support for her. This sounds terrible, but in the end I decided I loved my hair too much and wanted to keep it.

• It reached my mid back, soft wavy blond hair ❤
    my mom shaved my head when I was 8 and kept it like that until I turned 10
    I hated it i even avoided looking at myself in the mirror
    I wouldn't do it but I have to admit it was practical