Girls, Ladies, What kind of bikini would you buy for the following situation?

So your girl friend is inviting you and some other friends over for a "Girls Only pool party". Now you decide to go out shopping to buy a brand new bikini for this party.
Girls, Ladies, What kind of bikini would you buy for the following situation?

*Does the fact that you don't have to worry about how guys are going to be "admiring" you change your thought process?
*What type of style, color, fabric, or design bikini will you wear to this party? (please use pictures if it helps YOU describe it better.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be getting a halter-neck bikini in a colourful print, and a bottle of tequila!
    Seeing as I'll end up wearing the togs to the beach one day anyway, I'd just be making sure they look generally fabbo

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

That sounds like a beautiful bikini.

How is this bikini specific to a "girls only party"?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Well, that's a bit twee of them isn't it - the great thing about anonymity is being able to be honest! I guess they're younger than me though. Maybe I'm at an age where I'm afraid of coming across as a slavering pervert if I follow people (talk about double-standards!) Here just a minute, I'll press the button...

• 1mo

But I mean if a lady mentions something about bikinis. And I ask her a question about the kinds of bikinis she likes she's going to think that I am picturing her in them instead of just having a conversation like a gentleman.

What Girls Said 3

• I wear mostly tie up bikinis . i usally go for how the bikini is cut and how it fits my shape rather what the print is

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

What do you like about tie ups?
      What do the different cuts do for you?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Do you have a favorite cut/style of bikini besides the tie up? Like triangle, halter, strapless.

• 2mo

Generally speaking if i will try on a heap of bikinis and the ones that feel and fit best is what id buy. i dont typically have a favourite style

• Girls compete with girls for how they look and most of the time how we dress isn't about guys at all its about being comfortable or looking good to other girls. Id go with a standard side tie bikini in this context the same style i wear to the beach.

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

In this context would you get something that covers up more?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Depends on the girl i think and how guys where she is act. If the guys always hit on her she might wear less.

• 2mo

That makes sense.

Are there other examples maybe of where ladies will consider their shopping choices differently because of genders?

• I wouldn't buy a bikini. I'm more comfortable in a one- piece.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I can respect that. :)

But would you think any differently about what you would buy in this situation?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Thanks for being so open about all of this. :)

• 2mo

Lol np man.