To keep hair short, grow out, or just get extensions?

So, I'm always kicking around ideas on what to do with my hair. I'm not sure if I should keep it short (I LOVE it short) or try and grow it out (I LOVE long hair)

x.x and possibly get hair extensions whilst I either 1) Wait to grow my hair out or 2) if I keep it short.

+ I also have very curly/wavy hair. x.x

Opinions ? :D

OH. And what color? I'm up for pretty much any color besides black and ashen colors. :D I've had bright red, dark auburn, burgundy, blue, Wheat/grain color blond, blond, purple/blue/blonde. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• extensions cost sooo much money if you get good ones (upwards of 1,000) so if money is no obstacle, I'd go for them, that way you don't have to wait for your hair to grow out. I am a huge fan of any kind of red, currently my hair is red with blue, but I'm letting it grow out I want to finally see my natural color.

(btw, your hair is very cute)

otherwise, grow it out, if you get bored, cut it. for sure do red though. best shade ever :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• since you have short I'd say change it up and grow it out :)

as for color how bout dark brown/brunette?

• Extensions