Guys, what's too big to wear a bikini/swimsuit?

Men usually wear their swimming trunks even tho they're chubby, but whenever a plus woman wears a bikini, it's the End of the world, so beautiful men, you tell me your thoughts on plus women wearing swimsuits and what's too big to wear one

2mo And beautiful woman what are your thoughts on this too 😝

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of chubby guys have been criticized too. Even us skinny people have heard criticism before. I was joking with a guy about Brad and Angelina and said she's single now so he can go see if she's interested: he said she's too skinny though.

If you're comfortable and want to wear the swimsuit or bikini, I would wear it.

Yeah you're either too fat or too skinny nowadays, im asking because my 8 year old sister is chubby, so whenever she wears a two piece, men look at her and laugh, and bruh I just want to slap the heck out of them, like she's just a child jeez

"Yeah you're either too fat or too skinny nowadays"

There's people attracted to either one though.

"my 8 year old sister is chubby, so whenever she wears a two piece, men look at her and laugh"

I know what you mean. As if your sister is trying to get their approval.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't mind, to each their own

What Girls Said 1

• I'll tell you even tho I'm not a beautiful man that you're never to big to wear a bikini