Guys, what's too big to wear a bikini/swimsuit?

Men usually wear their swimming trunks even tho they're chubby, but whenever a plus woman wears a bikini, it's the End of the world, so beautiful men, you tell me your thoughts on plus women wearing swimsuits and what's too big to wear one

Updates:
2mo And beautiful woman what are your thoughts on this too 😝

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of chubby guys have been criticized too. Even us skinny people have heard criticism before. I was joking with a guy about Brad and Angelina and said she's single now so he can go see if she's interested: he said she's too skinny though.

If you're comfortable and want to wear the swimsuit or bikini, I would wear it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah you're either too fat or too skinny nowadays, im asking because my 8 year old sister is chubby, so whenever she wears a two piece, men look at her and laugh, and bruh I just want to slap the heck out of them, like she's just a child jeez

• 2mo

"Yeah you're either too fat or too skinny nowadays"

There's people attracted to either one though.

"my 8 year old sister is chubby, so whenever she wears a two piece, men look at her and laugh"

I know what you mean. As if your sister is trying to get their approval.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't mind, to each their own

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'll tell you even tho I'm not a beautiful man that you're never to big to wear a bikini

3|0
    0|0