Do you think ginger hair is beautiful?

I have dark boring hair and i want to change it to copper.
So my question is:
Should ginger be a trend?
And have you ever tried to dye your hair red?

Do you think ginger hair is beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like natural red hair on a woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had blonde, black, 50 shades of brown and red hair. Never regretted going red. It's my favorite so far. I've had it for about 7 months.

The thing is I'm pale with freckles, so I have the complexion for it. Red hair tends to look bad on darker skin tones.. at least natural, copper shades like mine or the ones you posted.

Also, red hair is a LOT of work to maintain. Mine fades to strawberry blonde after 2 months or so. So you have to be prepared to work at keeping it your preferred color and research how to do that.

My secrets are cold showers, washing my hair every 3rd day only, Pureology reviving red shampoo, stuff like that.

What Guys Said 12

• I think it's great. I don't have a specific preference so ginger still looks great to me.

• Yes - I think dark red to ginger can be very pretty

• I'm personally not a fan of ginger hair. I don't mind dyed red hair, but for some reason I just don't like natural ginger hair. Sorry :/

I prefer brunettes above all else, and blondes second.

• Very beautiful.

• yes girls with red/ginger here are beautiful

• its just ok. i have never dyed my hair and probably never will.

• Redheads 😍
    Don't hate on you though !

• No I think its disgusting and gingers have no souls.

• Omg seriously? I love gingers.

• Once you get the ginger look, your soul starts to get sucked out. Be careful.

• Yes. Very much.

• Yeah

What Girls Said 16

• People tell me all the time they love my hair, but that's because it's naturally red and curly. I think part of it is that I don't dye or straighten it, so it's also healthier than most other girls' hair these days.

If you don't have blonde eyebrows and eyelashes or if you're tan, I wouldn't suggest going red because it doesn't look natural and people can always tell... Even if you think it looks good, they can still tell. Red dye and paint is also notorious for not going on well and for fading quickly. Lots of upkeep.

If you try it and it looks natural, then it will be pretty, but red hair only looks good if it looks natural and sometimes doesn't even if it is.

• Oh, I LOVE that color and dyed my hair like that for years. The only reason I stopped is because the upkeep was a lot for my busy schedule and I also wanted to restore my hair back to health after damaging it. I think it's one of the most beautiful hair colors, personally. I don't know that it should be a trend since you do have to have a certain skin tone to be able to pull it off well, and I personally liked being a little different, but if you like it, you should definitely consider it. I found that with my naturally red skin, it took some of the red away from it.

• As a natural ginger I feel it's a tricky haircolor to pull off if it's not your natural. Like you need to make sure that your roots aren't visible and your eyebrows are a similar tone or red or lighter & your skin tone should be rather pale or it's just gonna look fake and weird.

• I recommend seeking the advice of a professional stylist or perhaps using those sites where you can upload your image and experiment with hairstyles. If your hair is considerably dark, once you dye it to the desired colour of auburn/copper it may not turn out how you imagined. I suppose it depends on the person.
    I personally find auburn/copper/ginger hair a delight. I would have loved to have natural hair of that colour. I have not tried to dye my hair any colour but I think ginger should be in trend especially this time of year.

• Yes, its one of my favourite hair colours. I am blonde and sometimes colour my hair dark and I love the soft red tone it sometimes goes before going back its natural colour.

• Sure! I had a girl crush on the girl from the wendy's tv ads. I thought she was stunning.

• I had a friend that told me her natural hair was ginger and that she was thinking of dying them back to their original color (as if she was dying her hair monthly to keep it brown) I knew it was a lie but I was like oh well we'll see when her hair will be her "natural" color. The next week, it was obvious it was dyed and it didn't seem natural. So I know ginger looks really beautiful but I say it is when it's natural. I wouldn't recommend dying your hair that color.

• As a redhead, damn straight I do!

• Yeah especially on the Weasley's. Right @ginnyweasley97 ? They are family goals

• Ginger hair is only beautiful on a woman, but it's very ugly on men.

• Yep its very beautiful. If you have Green eyes you should totally try it

• I don't like red hair

• On women yeah it definitely looks good, on men ummmm not so much, sorry.

• I have tried dyeing my hair red and it was a complete disaster because I couldn't remove it.

• No..