Do you regret how you used to dress?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES.
    Went through the worst 'emo' phase in high school. Had a collection of studded belts lmfao. Thought I was so cool.
    No wonder no one liked me hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Oh yes. First I was a tomboy. Then I showed a lot of cleavage. Then I wear a lot of bad fitting jeans, ugh. It was better in the summer. Now though... boohoo. I can't wait for it to get cooler though. I have SO many cute clothes for winter :3 layers... not having to dress half naked. Yayy

• Oh hell yes. o_o

• Lmao ya I used to wear low rise jeans that was so tacky

• No, not at all. I always have, still do and always will wear skirts and dresses in various lengths.

• Yep, I used to be fat so I wore loose ugly hoodies and look so bad. Why didn't I just rock my curves?

• Never! Not even my tommy Hilfiger overalls with a tight turtleneck and Doc Martens lol.
    #noregrets

• YES I USED TO BE SO EDGY AND MY FAVORITE COLOR WAS BLACK OMG AND EVERYTHING I WORE HAD LONG SLEEVES OR WAS 5 INCHES THICK AND I USED TO NEVER WEAR SHORTS ARE ALL (THIS WAS UP UNTIL LIKE 7TH GRADE please END MY LIFE)

• Nope

• nope

• Not in the slightest.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. I was pretty normal

• Lol not really I pretty much dress the same now as I did back then more or less.

• Yes a little bit yes.

• it was a learning process

• yeah, i went through a Hawaiian shirt phase. never again