Do you regret how you used to dress?

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• YES.
    Went through the worst 'emo' phase in high school. Had a collection of studded belts lmfao. Thought I was so cool.
    No wonder no one liked me hahaha

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Oh yes. First I was a tomboy. Then I showed a lot of cleavage. Then I wear a lot of bad fitting jeans, ugh. It was better in the summer. Now though... boohoo. I can't wait for it to get cooler though. I have SO many cute clothes for winter :3 layers... not having to dress half naked. Yayy

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yes. o_o

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao ya I used to wear low rise jeans that was so tacky

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. I always have, still do and always will wear skirts and dresses in various lengths.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I used to be fat so I wore loose ugly hoodies and look so bad. Why didn't I just rock my curves?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never! Not even my tommy Hilfiger overalls with a tight turtleneck and Doc Martens lol.
    #noregrets

0|0
    0|0
  • YES I USED TO BE SO EDGY AND MY FAVORITE COLOR WAS BLACK OMG AND EVERYTHING I WORE HAD LONG SLEEVES OR WAS 5 INCHES THICK AND I USED TO NEVER WEAR SHORTS ARE ALL (THIS WAS UP UNTIL LIKE 7TH GRADE please END MY LIFE)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. I was pretty normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol not really I pretty much dress the same now as I did back then more or less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a little bit yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • it was a learning process

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i went through a Hawaiian shirt phase. never again

0|0
    0|0