What type of dress would be best for my year 10 formal?

Year 10 formal is soon and I have no idea what type of dress I want. Here are some things about me;
-5'11
-Long ass legs
- I struggle finding things that fit because I am in between sizes
(Covering my face cause that shit ain't fabulous today)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao 10 year formal? Is it dressy? But girlie i'm bomb at dress shopping for hoco and prom and shit so just give me some info on the "dress code" per say for this formal.

I honestly have no idea what homecoming and prom is like tbh. (Australian) It is not formal to say but you dress up nice, normally a shorter dress. Year 12 formal is kinda like Glitzy dresses and specialness. Year 10 is kinda like you are young dress however you want. I am gonna wear heels (imma be REAL tall) and probs a shorter dress.

I get you, so sort of on the casual side but still dressy? If you have nice heels and super cute earrings and a necklace it can make your dressy/casual dress be whatever it wants to be.
      I know Sherri Hill has low key GORGEOUS dresses, they have a bunch of shorter ones too, even two pieces if you're into that, but its kinda pricy. Whatever you do, don'y buy a dress from an anonymous retailer. You can always go with a plain dress that maybe has an intricate design like lace or a uniqueness like cut outs on the side. An example? An Asos Bodycon Dress with Cut Out Sides in White, just an example. Try looking at Nordstrom, Abercrombie, Nastygal, and Sherri Hill for something more classy and glamorous. But yeah once again, you can always do a nice simple dress and dress it up with shoes and jewelry!

What Guys Said 1

• or because you just don't want to be known

What Girls Said 3

• Something 'grecian' would be lovely seen as you are so tall :)

• A high low dress to show ur legs or a sleek bodycon

• You're thin, which means any tight, black dress would look pretty awesome on you.