Do you agree White People overall are the most attractive race?

Features:
1. More often than not have good facial aesthetic
2. Genetically predisposed or more align towards getting six pack abs (aka good ab genetics).
3. More often than not have good body build (if u good search aesthetic bodies- it's usually whites on front page).
4. Men on average are taller than men from other races such as Indian/Asians.
5. Most of modelling industry is dominated by whites.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• White women (not all) are the reason I live. They are the most beautiful expression of nature. They are god's greatness creation.

What Girls Said 17

• How does posting a few highly attractive White peoples prove anything? You could find that many equally attractive people in any race.

It all comes down to what floats your boat..

That wasn't my point.

• those aren't your average white people lol

• No, white people all look alike to me except with hair differences. I personally think black people are the most attractive and middle eastern women.

But biracial people are GORGEOUS.

• Nah I think biracial peoples take the cake. And the industry is actually being filled with exotic beauty. Biracial looks are more desired being that they will soon be the face of the US.

it's what your country was founded on, anyone can be anything, so yeah, multiculturalism at it's best, gotta love the US for that.

• I personally think that Black people are the most attractive (because I only feel attracted to Black males) but every race is attractive. I think the white man has been on the pedestal long enough, troll

• In my Own Opinion... Tanned ones or Latino.
    Good luck and Great going. xx

• Attractive is who a person is, not what skin color they have

• Naw I actually prefer Asians if that's the case. Though I have people grom every race I think are super attractive

• Sorry, no not for me.

• While I agree but there are some beautiful dark skinned people out there. Adriana Lima for instance. She's Brazilian. Not white.

• I personally like guys with a tan/medium complexion.

• Middle eastern people are better

• Only for a little bit 😅😅😂😂

• No. You only posted pictures of the beautiful people. Throw some average looking ones up there.

Of course, odds are that calling the asker of the question "average" would be a massively unwarranted compliment.

• I'm done with this shit. Whatever.

• I'm white, and I disagree.

What Guys Said 17

• Different people will have different answers for this question. I prefer white girls, so in my reality I think so. If my preference was for black girls though (like a friend of mine), I wouldn't agree.

So, it's like I always say, it's always a matter of preferences.

• no, because they're not pure white people, most, if not all, of us have some other race in us, in fact, you might be surprised at the genetic mixing on the planet, all races have their beautiful and non-beautiful people, and there's all different variations on that too, sometimes i just get lost in the wondrous complexity of our race.

(Side-note, depending on how isolated the area you live in does affect your genetic variations, for instance, i'm far more likely to have more genetic variation than my mother, because she grew up in Cornwall in a very Cornish family who hasn't moved much, but my dad came from a more multi-cultural part of the UK, plus the age of the country means there's far more genetic variation in the UK, than, say, China, which has been very closed off for thousands of years, and the US is probably the best example for genetic variation because it welcomes a lot of different people (or used to), which is fantastic, because it means more healthy people, and less genetic defections)

• "Do you agree White People overall are the most attractive race?"

no.

• When has this turned into a competition? Who cares... people will have different views on beauty and attractiveness than someone else.
    https://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/9617853.jpg

• That's your opinion. I personally think every race has attractive people. One race isn't more attractive than another.

• I find that people of any race can be attractive

• Hell no

• Yes, they are. The reason why is because they own the media, so their image is plastered all over the world. There's a saying that "whoever has the gold makes the rules."

And white people may be the minority of the world, but they have a lot of the gold, so they make the rules.

• No
    Your no 1 is subjective, your no 2 is wrong, no 3 is again subjective, 4 is inaccurate as a whole, 5 is correct, but the world wide media is also dominated by whites, so...

• Mixed is the most attractive

• For sure, even though I'm not into white girls, for dating anyway

• We are the master race!!!

then why are you afraid of every other race unless you outnumber them 5 to 1? not very masterly

@JustWorthlessMe We don't outnumber, we out-technology and out-brain.

White people today have lost their sense of identity. Who took over the world? No one else.

Google = Social Darwinism

This all went downhill after World War II.

• Absolutely not! It's all completely fucking biased A few pictures that you posted does not completely represent nor does it accurately represent an entire group, population or ethnicity of people.

• Lol this is funny when all white people strive to look like us mixed people going to tanning beds and instead of looking like us they look like burnt toast

Just keep telling yourself talk.

@RyanEC dude really look at all these burnt people walking around why else would they try to modify their skin tone

• When it comes to Males. Yes White Males are definitely the most attractive in my opinion but when it comes to Females hard to decide but it's 25 percent between these four to me White Women 25 percent Black Women 25 percent Asian Women 25 Percent And Hispanic And Latina Women 25 percent in my opinion

• you somehow managed to show us a bunch of women who have butter faces

• I think Yes. Overall you find more guys/women oogling white folks than non-whites. Just look at gag takes for eye candy.

GAG is a site with a racial demographic of probably 90% White and 10% non-white, so white women/men being the main preference for people on this site is no surprise.