How does my makeup look? Do you like it?

What do you think of my makeup. I really like how it looks (not sure how often I'll do it tho). But just curious what some people think. Because on my Instagram , most people seemed to like it (but most of them are alternative anyways) so just wondering what others think. How does my makeup look? Do you like it?

0|0
18|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought makeup was supposed to make you look good... ?

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sooo cool! I love the intense goth look... you pull it off well! Very "trad goth" like 80s goth!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• It looks like you are trying to be something that you are not. I do understand that this look is not uncommon with girls your age but you should ask yourself this: am I trying to look so vastly different because I don't like myself?

1|1
    1|0
    • 1mo

I usually wear "emo" makeup, so this isn't to different than what I usually wear tho

• Looks good. I'd always be afraid of smearing it by accident though.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a certain style and if you like it it's fine. But just don't expect that to be on a front page on vogue

It's ok if you like and find it pretty, but don't be blind, also realize it's not something that is considered conventionally attractive. It's a kid thing to do. You'll grow outta of it

1|0
    0|0
  • Where to vomit?

3|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks great

1|0
    0|0
  • Your make up has turned up to be very good. Are you a make up artist? Because your make up ideas are excellent. Try to make it your profession.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup isn't my cup of tea. (nor nose piercings) But I'm sure it would look very cool to others.

2|0
    0|0
  • YOUR opinion is the only one that matters because you're the one wearing the make up. Personally, I think it's a bit much but.. again my opinion shouldn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice alt feel to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • sorry but i dont like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing, I find that kind of look VERY sexy :D

1|0
    0|1
  • Do you know who pain
    Or pain is

1|0
    0|0
  • everything looks good
    I just don't like the the lipstick that much

1|0
    0|0
  • Look good snow flake.

1|0
    0|0
  • are you freaking kidding me?

0|0
    0|0
  • its cool for the purpose of art

not so much to go out on the streets with

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol what about school?

• Show All
    • 1mo

To bad. Cuz I will

• 1mo

well its your life :D

What Girls Said 17

• My god

5|2
    0|0
  • I don't like it personally for myself because it hides what your face really looks like. But if it expresses you then I'm all for it!!! 😃

1|0
    0|0
  • I think everything is really cool but the eyebrows, they're... not good. Certainly goth women can have amazing eyebrows...

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yea they aren't the best, but to be complete honest they are amaizng compared to my regular eyebrows (they are god awful)

• Show All
    • 1mo

Dang, you have skills. It looks phenomenal.

• 1mo

:) thanks so much

• ah you re really beautiful
    and I like the makeup on you it suits you. It s pretty on point with sharp lines and dark colors with your white skin.
    but about your lips, did you overline them to make them look bigger
    cause you can notice a different shade especially in the 2nd pic

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well I wasn't trying to make them bigger really, just trying to make a nicer shape, because when I wear black lipstick , it looks weird because my lips aren't really even shaped

• 1mo

And thanks so much

• 1mo

okii I usually don t like it when people do that cause it s noticeable and just looks tacky
      you re wlc :)

• I love it you look amazing! That look is 👍

2|0
    0|0
  • very dramatic look

1|0
    0|0
  • If your going for the goth look then Yes I like it. Is this something I think you should wear out on a normal day, no.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well I will wear it to school, just I don't know how often

• 1mo

to school... not a great idea.. My mother has been an educator for over 20 years... she would send you home in a heart beat. At your age it's not the most appropriate thing for school.

• 1mo

My makeup is usually pretty dramatic. And I have gotten in trouble for it, but it makes no difference what the teachers say

• Not my taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Truthfully? I think it looks ridiculous but whatever floats your boat xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh, my 😶

2|0
    0|0
  • To each their own but that looks too much imho.

1|1
    0|0
  • it's awesome girl, your face looks damn beautiful and black color does really suits you..

2|0
    0|0
  • Not my style but if you like it... do you

1|0
    0|0
  • I love black lipstick 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice, I dig it

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows aren't quite there yet, but the rest is peng