How does my makeup look? Do you like it?

What do you think of my makeup. I really like how it looks (not sure how often I'll do it tho). But just curious what some people think. Because on my Instagram , most people seemed to like it (but most of them are alternative anyways) so just wondering what others think. How does my makeup look? Do you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sooo cool! I love the intense goth look... you pull it off well! Very "trad goth" like 80s goth!!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 17

• My god

• I don't like it personally for myself because it hides what your face really looks like. But if it expresses you then I'm all for it!!! 😃

• I think everything is really cool but the eyebrows, they're... not good. Certainly goth women can have amazing eyebrows...

• Yea they aren't the best, but to be complete honest they are amaizng compared to my regular eyebrows (they are god awful)

• Dang, you have skills. It looks phenomenal.

• :) thanks so much

• ah you re really beautiful
    and I like the makeup on you it suits you. It s pretty on point with sharp lines and dark colors with your white skin.
    but about your lips, did you overline them to make them look bigger
    cause you can notice a different shade especially in the 2nd pic

• Well I wasn't trying to make them bigger really, just trying to make a nicer shape, because when I wear black lipstick , it looks weird because my lips aren't really even shaped

• And thanks so much

• okii I usually don t like it when people do that cause it s noticeable and just looks tacky
      you re wlc :)

• I love it you look amazing! That look is 👍

• very dramatic look

• If your going for the goth look then Yes I like it. Is this something I think you should wear out on a normal day, no.

• Well I will wear it to school, just I don't know how often

• to school... not a great idea.. My mother has been an educator for over 20 years... she would send you home in a heart beat. At your age it's not the most appropriate thing for school.

• My makeup is usually pretty dramatic. And I have gotten in trouble for it, but it makes no difference what the teachers say

• Not my taste.

• Truthfully? I think it looks ridiculous but whatever floats your boat xD

• Oh, my 😶

• To each their own but that looks too much imho.

• it's awesome girl, your face looks damn beautiful and black color does really suits you..

• Not my style but if you like it... do you

• I love black lipstick 😍😍

• It's nice, I dig it

• Eyebrows aren't quite there yet, but the rest is peng

• It is way too much.