How does my makeup look? Do you like it?

What do you think of my makeup. I really like how it looks (not sure how often I'll do it tho). But just curious what some people think. Because on my Instagram , most people seemed to like it (but most of them are alternative anyways) so just wondering what others think. How does my makeup look? Do you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought makeup was supposed to make you look good... ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sooo cool! I love the intense goth look... you pull it off well! Very "trad goth" like 80s goth!!

What Guys Said 18

• It looks like you are trying to be something that you are not. I do understand that this look is not uncommon with girls your age but you should ask yourself this: am I trying to look so vastly different because I don't like myself?

I usually wear "emo" makeup, so this isn't to different than what I usually wear tho

• Looks good. I'd always be afraid of smearing it by accident though.

• It's a certain style and if you like it it's fine. But just don't expect that to be on a front page on vogue

It's ok if you like and find it pretty, but don't be blind, also realize it's not something that is considered conventionally attractive. It's a kid thing to do. You'll grow outta of it

• Where to vomit?

• I think it looks great

• Your make up has turned up to be very good. Are you a make up artist? Because your make up ideas are excellent. Try to make it your profession.

• Makeup isn't my cup of tea. (nor nose piercings) But I'm sure it would look very cool to others.

• YOUR opinion is the only one that matters because you're the one wearing the make up. Personally, I think it's a bit much but.. again my opinion shouldn't matter.

• Nice alt feel to it.

• sorry but i dont like it

• Cool

• Amazing, I find that kind of look VERY sexy :D

• Do you know who pain
    Or pain is

• everything looks good
    I just don't like the the lipstick that much

• Look good snow flake.

• are you freaking kidding me?

• its cool for the purpose of art

not so much to go out on the streets with

Lol what about school?

To bad. Cuz I will

well its your life :D

What Girls Said 17

• My god

• I don't like it personally for myself because it hides what your face really looks like. But if it expresses you then I'm all for it!!! 😃

• I think everything is really cool but the eyebrows, they're... not good. Certainly goth women can have amazing eyebrows...

Yea they aren't the best, but to be complete honest they are amaizng compared to my regular eyebrows (they are god awful)

Dang, you have skills. It looks phenomenal.

:) thanks so much

• ah you re really beautiful
    and I like the makeup on you it suits you. It s pretty on point with sharp lines and dark colors with your white skin.
    but about your lips, did you overline them to make them look bigger
    cause you can notice a different shade especially in the 2nd pic

Well I wasn't trying to make them bigger really, just trying to make a nicer shape, because when I wear black lipstick , it looks weird because my lips aren't really even shaped

And thanks so much

okii I usually don t like it when people do that cause it s noticeable and just looks tacky
      you re wlc :)

• I love it you look amazing! That look is 👍

• very dramatic look

• If your going for the goth look then Yes I like it. Is this something I think you should wear out on a normal day, no.

Well I will wear it to school, just I don't know how often

to school... not a great idea.. My mother has been an educator for over 20 years... she would send you home in a heart beat. At your age it's not the most appropriate thing for school.

My makeup is usually pretty dramatic. And I have gotten in trouble for it, but it makes no difference what the teachers say

• Not my taste.

• Truthfully? I think it looks ridiculous but whatever floats your boat xD

• Oh, my 😶

• To each their own but that looks too much imho.

• it's awesome girl, your face looks damn beautiful and black color does really suits you..

• Not my style but if you like it... do you

• I love black lipstick 😍😍

• It's nice, I dig it

• Eyebrows aren't quite there yet, but the rest is peng

• It is way too much.