Girls: How many bags do you own?

How many bags do you own, and do you feel like it's enough?

I currently own 4 bags - 2 for every-day, 1 smaller one for going out, and 1 bigger one for overnight trips. My every-day bags are very casual, and I want to buy something more classic, like black or brown leather. Am I being frivolous?

PS I live in a big city and walk around a lot, so bag is an essential accessory. No car to leave stuff in!

Most Helpful Girl

• No way; I got a couple nice black leather bags (one matte, one patent) a few years ago and I still use them on a daily basis. You don't want too much weird hardware though; it'll weigh you down and can cheapen your whole look if it's not done right. Gunmetal or bronze could work well too, depending on your style; they're muted enough to work with a lot. God, I want another one now...

• Thanks, I don't really do metallic colors (they don't really fit with my casual style) but they go great with some people and the advice is appreciated.

I already use my other bags every day, and they're starting to get worn out, so I think it'd be good to add more to the rotation. Thanks!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I own way to many bags and it will never be enough. Some girls like shoes some like makeup but shopping for bags is like crack for me lol! And go for the black or brown bag actually the leather is very in right now.

• I have a million bags, but I only really use 3

• I have a couple, but ones that I use regularly... 2. Haha, I know it's not a lot, but one is a purse that I carry all my books in for school, so I wear it every day. The other is a cross-body bag, that I wear for whenever I need a purse out of school. I don't really need any more than that though. And then I have just random bags I use for overnight stuff, and a couple tote bags for the beach or pool or whatnot.

• i have no idea how many bags I own. I only use like, three of them though. ironically they are all black canvas, I use them for going out or for overnight. I have one that is a shoulder bag, and other that is just a plain tote and then like, a weird other purse thing.

• OMG! I have at least 40 bags! I buy them all the time. Just got this purple Jessica Simpson bag like 3 days ago. I'm a bag whore! Lol

• probably 10

• I own at least ten or eleven. I love bags. They're the only thing I can justify splurging on- that and perfume. I think it makes sense to have something that is black or brown leather. And if it's classic, it won't go out of style. You'll certainly get lots of use out of it, so I say go for it! =)

• Haha, why anonymous? You're totally right, they're classic, it makes sense to get them, and I will get a lot of use out of them. I would have chosen you as best if you weren't anonymous!

• Oh darn, I didn't even mean to press anonymous. Lol. Oh well. But yes, you should definately buy one.