WHAT can I do with my hair 😟😟😟😭😭?

Hi girls or guuys! So i really need help! My natutal hair color is black and couple months ago i dye it brown, accidentally the color i took was too light and it came out orange/brown rather than a matte brown thats what i wanted. Next i went and got a loreal kit to do ombre and now i wanna remove just the color of my root and i dont know how to do it without removing my ombre i really need help please!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut your hair abit and wait. I prefer short haired girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then you either need to get the darkest shade of brown or black you want. Or bleach your hair to blonde. You can't go any lighter colors or red without bleach cause you would need to light up your hair completely to then color.

If I were you I would invest at a hair salon. I know it's more expensive than that $20 box but it makes the biggest difference

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• stop doing more damage to your hair... go and see a hair professional for that

• It's best you get your hair done professionally.

• Don't do anything on your own! Go to a hair-stylist, otherwise the result will be horrendous.