Girls, What's my ideal haircut?

I have a big ass head, large forehead and high checkbones and a straight jawline. I get told I have feminine facial features Anyway here's a snap

Girls, What's my ideal haircut ?

Don't think I'm going to get a short hair cut again

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You remind me of Ed Sheeran 😮
    I think you look okay in both hair styles. Second one looks more professional but the first one looks better for your face.

Haha I wish I could sing like him , I wouldn't have to worry about work or uni lol. Yeah i think il go with longer hair and make it look more messy ☺️

What Girls Said 4

• You're actually pretty adorable... I'd just keep it longer, and make it messy. The volume really equalizes the proportions of your face 👌🏻

• The first one. Maybe even let it get a little longer but same style. And you do have beautiful cheekbones. 😊

• You look a lot better with longer hair.

Yeah that seems to be the vote , think il do the messy hair look :)

• I wouldn't be so worried about what to do with your hair rather getting the opposite of what collagen is. Those are some scary DSLs.