Is it okay if a girl doesn't wear makeup?

is it okay if a girl doesn't wear makeup ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you'll find that most guys are fine with a girl who doesn't wear makeup. As guys, it can be a tad annoying for a girl to always have to spend a long time getting ready to do anything. Not to mention makeup is fake as hell. It's like a mask, its not how you REALLY look. Eventually any guy you're seeing will see you without it anyways.

To voluntarily chose to NOT wear makeup shows a lot of confidence on your part, and that sort of confidence is MUCH more attractive than a girl is insecure and refuses to leave the house without makeup.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes it is ok. I like women that can look good naturaly, a little bit is fine sometimes but not very much

• Yes!

• Yes! The more natural the better. There's nothing wrong with a small amount but don't over do it.

• Yeah, its fine.

• Of course it is.

• I'm absolutely down with that.

• Yes, makeup freak me out.

• It's encouraged that you refrain from doing so.

• Yes. some girls can wear too much and it'll look bad, and others wear it and look good, but the true beautiful girls are the ones who don't wear it, and are still pretty.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know if I'd trust guys that answer yes because my ex told me that I looked better with makeup on and straight hair. Both things that are unnatural to my body. Maybe I shouldn't have asked, but for me the makeup thing was huge because I generally don't wear it and he told me I should have. It was kind of offensive and most guys should know that and respond so that they don't offend.

• You're ex does not represent all men. Don't make judgments based on one douche's opinion.

• guys say they prefer a girl who doesn't look makeup...but truthfully most of us aren't nearly as pretty without it!

so I think unless you are absolutely stunning with our makeup (which is a rare find) then what guys really want is a girl who is pretty without makeup on but when you add some in small portions in a natural way you look gorgeous.

• are you kidding? of course it's ok. I don't wear it a lot of the time and when I do it doesn't drastically alter my appearance, it's bad when you get to that point cause then you can't go back.