Guys, how does your ideal girl look like?

0|1
1|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Bi so I thought I could answer this😂
    Slim (personal preference nothing wrong with chubby girls) nice eyes, petite nose. Naturally beautiful - doesn't wear a full face of make up everyday. Moves elegantly

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 19

• Haven't seen enough girls to find out. I don't think I have a 'Perfect girl' look installed in my head yet. I'm not too picky in terms of looks. There are many combinations that I would be very happy with. There should be a program that lets you create your own ideal partner. Kind of like in "The Sims" game. Just more advanced with greater choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her personality i would describe like this : The most important thing is that she has really good personality. She would be very kind, friendly, beautiful smile, good heart, charismatic, faithful. No matter how beautiful she is , but if she is arrogant and thinks she is the center of the world I would leave such girls straight away. Here

Her looks i would describe like this: I like girls who has blue or light green eyes. Then when I would look to her eyes I would see that she is good girl. If she has blond hair or could be light brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like petite women. Physically, Mila Kunis, Mena Suvari, Emilia Clarke, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon are my type. But looks aren't everything and it's more about the person if I'm dating you or want a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural, nothing fake, do mistakes like any other human, funny, love the family and relatives, never shows off, uses cell phone like for it's purpose, love to travel, love to try new foods, don't like jewelry (gave her jewelry anyway), don't listen to crap music, kind minded and a heard of a kitten. Am married to her

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't know till you meet her and fall in love with her - Could be anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian tomboy with shoulder length hair, tan skin, a little tall for a girl with a slender to fit body and a great smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • One that's not invisible

2|0
    0|0
  • Not an ideal girl. But you look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like an angel who descends from the heavens with her arms open. Either that or just some hot girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Short with shortish hair, cute face, sweet personality, she is wearing long thigh with short skirts. She is shy but can be dominant.

0|0
    0|0
  • A tough hot girl that likes motorcycles, sports, and horses.

0|0
    0|0
  • tomboyish

0|0
    0|0
  • On her back with legs spread

0|0
    0|0
  • Dirty blonde hair cute face and smile. Nice personality and no bellybutton ring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Covered head and in the kitchen

1|0
    1|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!