Is this worth it? (Makeup products)?

I bought a foundation called too faced born this way for $50 from shephora, I also bought a bronzer for $25 from the same store and I also bought urban decay naked eyeshadow 3 from the same store for $66 is itnworh it? I personally think the eyeshadow is way too expensive so I was thinking of returning it. What are your opinions on them?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I buy this type of makeup all the time and it depends on how u look at it if u feel like u can't find a good foundation at the drugstore and u feel u need a high end one to help u feel more confident I'd go with the too faced one and bronzer in my opinion the drugstore ones aren't the best I only like the high end ones or physicians formula or nxy has good ones as for the eyeshadow I love great pigmentation which urban decay has it is great just depends on if u year eyeshadow a lot

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 6

• Not gonna lie all those brands are worth every penny, however I have a drugstore makeup budget so I live vicariously through YouTube beauty gurus

1|0
    0|0
  • :o :o all my life i've been using store brand makeup.. the ones you listed are WAY too expensive :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes honey the more expensive the better

1|0
    1|0
  • They are way too expensive in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • you have amazing dupes for 6 dollars at makeup revolution. the original is amazing but if you feel like it's too expensive you have the makeup revolution, the foundatin s on of my favorites!

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont use makeup period so i have no clue if those are good prices, sounds like a waste of money to me though...

1|0
    0|0