Do you find me attactive?

I'm told I'm not that bad looking but for some reason I can't even get women to do look at me a second time. I'm not fat or anything huge and greasy. I'm just an average guy but for some reason I can't get women to look at me for more than a few seconds. I don't have bad teeth or anything either. is it because I look so young? I'm 18 but I look really young.

I'm cute sure, but would you go out with me, would you take another look if I walked by you? would you say yes if I asked you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nate,you are a nice looking guy...you have nice features...and a well proportioned face. Make the most of those facts...I would talk to a girl hair dresser and ask her opinoin about hair styles that will enhance Your positive features...Looks like you have curly hair and you can do a ton of stuff with that ...Don't follow the Contemporary BS ideas that your peers may think are "macho' ...Dress is a hot topic and in spite of what some moron may tell you, women want a guy with a sense of 'style' and "class" in the way you dress...don't follow the crowd of 18 year olds and dress 'down' ...see a tailor and if you have parents that will help you with your wardrobe...that is a major factor for ANY GUY ...wanting to meet girls your age...If they doin't want a guy with a sense of style and class...you sure as hell don't want Them.

I have to show the people in my office ...HOW THE 'F*&^ to dress...

Subscribe to GQ...and Esquire...GREAT magazines...and you are NEVER to young to get start and get noticed ...GEt with it man...you have a HELL of a lot going for you

and what you have trumps ...most BS.

Get to it young guy !

Bruce

• Thanks. I don't have curly hair . its actually really really straight. I just put some gel in it and did it up. thanks for the comment.

What Girls Said 3

• i think you're cute but you do look young so I can se how girls your age wouldn't necessarily find you attractive. but if you have an amazing personality then it shouldnt matter - just be confident as being awkward and self consious is a massive turnoff

• personality, style, behaviour also matters - maybe you appear intimidating

• Don't worry you look cute

What Guys Said 3

• being attractive has more to do with how you carry yourself than with how you look

• Do something with that hair, lift some weights, watch your smart mouth - post more pictures for more advice.

• Hell yes, you are hot...I wanna give you a hand job !