I want a tattoo really bad but my parents would kill me?

I really wanna get a sternum tattoo or an hip thigh tattoo but I know my parents pups be so mad if I get one. I'm 19 so I can legally get one by myself but I don't wanna deal with angry parents. Should I just go for it and tell them or hide it? Or should I not get one?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're under their house then you should still go by their rules. Just my opinion. But I mean Tattoos are sexy lmfao. Worth the pain

What Guys Said 4

• With the hip tattoo, it will easy to hide

• There are many guys who will not want to date you if you have tattoos. Just letting you know.

And there are many guys who will.

Oh i get what that says now.

When they fuck you over, dont complain to us.

Rewrite the sentance and use punctuation and it is legible.

But no, just because someone doesn't care if you have tattoos doesn't mean theyre gonna fuck you over.

@BaileyisDarcy My apologies grammar nazi. Yes you're sort of on the right track now. Sort of. You definitely don't understand men though. Here's an example: There are 28/29 year old girls who go around saying "where have all the good guys gone" and they walk around sporting 6 inch cleavage. At 28/29 the good guys don't waste their time on girls who walk around sporting 6 inch cleavage (because those girls are used up trash bags). The players however...

Just something to think about. I'm not going to argue this though. Some people just need to learn the hard way.

• telling them is gud choice and if they say no then wait till u move to ur lover house with him

And... what, she can't have her own house? Why does it have to be a lovers house? Why even make that distinction?

@BaileyisDarcy ok I thought u have boyfriend that's why I said HIM... even if she doesn't have house and ur parents won't allow u than u should wait

• Get one where they will not see it.

What Girls Said 4

• Just wait until you move out and then it won't matter what you do.

• My dad doesn't want me to get a tattoo.

... go ahead and guess what I have XD

Don't care what HE thinks about tattoos, but that also doesn't mean that he's been told in the however long I've had that tattoo for...

• I wouldn't get one, they will end up looking trashy as you get older.

What I don't understand is why focus on what you will look like when you're old
      Saying that should We be thinking that we shouldn't do something because we will die when we are old?
      Live your life how you want to live it and don't let anyone tell you how to live your life and it doesn't matter when you are old and have tattoos just shows you have had a good life and some stuff you wanted to do👍

• You're an adult. If you want a tattoo, go and get it.