Underwear or bikini?

Underwear or bikini? It appear to me like underwear but want a better opinion. I just find it odd if it is underwear to have posted it on an online site

I meant that I find it odd for a girl to post a picture of her in her underwear online. In my opinion it is just asking for attention and kinda trashy. What do you all think?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you posted a pic of some girl that didn't give you her permission to do so.

• I tried to crop her face out to protect the innocent. Guess I didn't do enough

• That is a good point. Would be awkward but safer for her. Nothing I can do though. Shoot.

• well, if you're growing a conscience, you can contact the admins and ask them to remove it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes , its a new type of underwear. It's some latest fashion underwear sold on the internet. I have seen some of them on the net.

• You should have thought about it before posting.

• It is enough in my opinion but I was referring to your observation "I JUST FIND IT ODD IF IT IS UNDERWEAR TO HAVE POSTED IT ON ONLINE SITE"------I you have no problem with it , then I thing you should feel alright about this and I support you fully.

• Got you. I understand what you mean. Thanks

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• looks like underwear

• I'd say underwear just because she's in a sweater. It's not too odd to post your undies online.

• Its not odd? Is this like a new norm kinda thing to do?

• looks like underwear

What Guys Said 3

• Looks like panties to me.

• It's just underwear, dude. A shitty picture of a girl in underwear and a hoodie.

• I know i shouldn’t be feeling guilt. Im justlike that. I really dont care about this though. I just wanted to know

• I would say underwear

• Underwear