Do you use face masks?

I used to use them occasionally, like the little trial packets you could get.

Finally invested in two bottles. Figured I'd give it a shot, maybe make my skin look better.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, never tried them. But you, guy and all that. Our skin is expected to be leathery and tough. Or I'd look like the lead singer of Culture Club, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• The "grab bags" of samples from this site are well worth the $10-15 you'll pay:
    https://www.beautifiedyou.com/by-beauty-bags/

You can't pick the brands -- and only a couple of the products in the bag will be face masks -- but, srsly, it's like $1/sample... and a lot of them are BIG samples, too. (Some are as big as 2 ounces of cleanser or cream! A couple are just one-use packs where you tear off the top of the plastic and can't reseal -- but MOST are honest-to-god travel size packages.)

The samples are from expensive brands, too -- Glamglow, Obagi, Dr Jart, Glytone, Radical, etc.

I mean... I'm sort of biased because I just love grab bags, in general. But, at that price? Yeah...

Also, if you make fast friends with a Sephora associate or two... you can shamelessly ask for "any spares you guys might have" of any skincare or scent samples you happen to like. My fav associate sometimes gives me a literal armful (10-15 samples) of whatever product.
    Even if something isn't a sample, most Sephoras will be happy to make you a complimentary sample size of any scent or skincare product.

__

Also --
    Make sure you compare the prices before buying anything in full size!

I don't really know why, but... LOTS of these products cost WAY MORE, per ounce, in full size than in sample sizes.
    I've seen products that cost $10 for a 1-ounce sample, but for which the 6-8 ounce full size is $110. Huh? Why would anybody not just buy 6-8 samples? 😂😂
    ... Plus the fact that a lot of them go bad sooner once you've broken the package seal, too -- so, a bunch of small samples would also have a longer shelf life than 1 full-size item.

What Guys Said 8

• Nopey dopity doo.

• The best way of making your skin look better is from the inside i. e hydrolyzed collagen supplementation or getting enough in your daily diet. Nothing beats that, not a face mask, not even surgery in some cases.

• Nope, I only distribute them 💦

• i want better skin too, i think im gonna try this.

• My mom bought me a face mask for men
    Only tried it like twice
    Got the stuff in my eye and fell in the tub
    Wasn't a good time...

• No. No No.

• I have never purchased but my girlfriend has put them on me. I like em.

• I do

What Girls Said 14

• I use face masks but tbh i think they are a waste of money. It gives you an illusion that your face is better or clearer and it may be temporarily. if you want more better looking skin you should invest not in purchasing beauty products but the care and effort in taking proper care of your skin.

• I have a couple of times. I'd prefer to try the new ones from Olay maybe, but I don't want to mess up my skin more than it's been messed up. Haha.

• Yes they're amazing. My favorite is honey and cinnamon. When I was in high school, they saved my skin. My skin has calmed down and doesn't break out very often. Lately I have been tying my hair back at night and I think it helps.

• hmmm not really but i use home made stuffs

• nope, not chemical ones

I do use honey but I don't see it as a mask
    And I also wanted to try clay mask without anything else mixed to it

• I love face masks! i've tried lush, cheap ones from walgreens,

Since my skin is Combo-dry i use thick hydrating ones and i love peel off ones those are my favorite! if i had enough extra cash i would buy the pink exfoliating one from Origins.

• Nahh not to sound cocky or anything but I'm pretty fortunate when it comes to my skin. I'll only get a few blemishes right before my period. I've never really felt the need to invest in something like that

I have pretty perfect skin too... just experimenting to see how much better I can make it 😂

And also because I'm thinking of using makeup apart from just eyeliner and mascara so I figure it'll be nice to have on hand for clearing pores

• Nope.

• Nope

• I use them at least once a week! Love them.

• I've tried a chia seed face mask and it was very rejuvenating

• I do and it helps my skin a lot

• Yes looooove them

• I like the way my skin looks right now, so no.