What's the perfect length of hair for a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love those type of girl whose hair just touch her shoulder not more than that not less than that

Most Helpful Girl

• 15 inches long. I'm growing out my hair. I will be dying the ends blue in 2 weeks.

What Guys Said 21

• I have always preferred hair past their shoulders. I love how it shines, how it dances in the wind, how it feels and smells.

Women who get their hair cut short look old to me and have given up a piece of their feminine appearance. That is my own opinion. You may have different views.

• I like it just below her shoulder. That is just enough length to look great both down up and it is enough to play with when trying different hair styles.

• It depends on her style and face structure. Some girls look better with longer hair and some really pull off the short hair

• Down to her boobs

• Whatever she wants as long as she looks good with it. I think that the longer the hair is the better , but if shorter hair suits you go for it

• Shoulder length or a bit longer is the perfect length for girls and women in general speaking. But back and butt long hair is too much in my opinion. There are few women who suits short bob or pixie haircut. Short hair is something many women can wait with till they gets old and gray.

• I think shoulder to mid back

• 36.47274859272748%8274837372+"-'!4+$8$ inches

• Although it does vary girl to girl, most guys do seem to like long hair (myself included)

I've never heard of someone complaining a girl's hair was too long, but I'll say waist length. No need to go longer than that.

• lower back or even better butt.

• I like long hair like @datgirl hair😍

• waist length

• There is no perfect length, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Me personally I like shoulder length.

• Ummm @datgirl her hair is perfect!!

• I prefer shoulder length but some look good with longer hair.

• some girls look stunning with short hair , and some others are beautiful with long one... it really depends

• nipple length.

• 0. Nothing sexier than an image of yourself reflecting off of her head

• like mid back.. that would be cool

• I like long hair on girls, the longer the better.

What Girls Said 9

• There is no perfect length. It all depends on your face proportions and your character. That will make the ideal combination.

• i don't think there's a "perfect length"... but my hair is actually 23 inches long and am tryna grow it longer to like 27-30 inches... its my goal

• i'm sure most guys would say long and luscious
    i'm a girl and I think that as long as your hair looks healthy the length doesn't matter

• There is no univeral perfect length for a girl. It really depends on what suits her and also the length of her hair does not mean anything if she does not have a pretty face or a beautiful personality.

• Whatever suits her and/or gives her the most confidence! There is no 'perfect length' per se.

• I have short hair and now i want really long hair. The longest i would ever want would be down to my lower back or my butt.

• Whatever length she feels comfortable with.

• This changes by person but I like longer hair because you can do a lot more with it

• Down to her back.