Why do girs/women pay attention to men's shoes?

I have noticed lately that when walking down the street in the city or wherever that women frequently pay attention to my shoes. why is this so...do they try to judge or size a guy up by his shoes or does this give a woman an inkling to his personality or does she want his shoes? what the attraction/interest? psychologically speaking I suppose?

Most Helpful Girl

• We judge guys based on how they look/are dressed. Shoes included.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, personally, I'm into style, my own personal style, and other people's. I'm not saying I judge them, I just like seeing what people are wearing in general. And you can tell quite a bit from how guys dress, shoes included. And to paraphrase Forrest Gump, you can tell a lot about a person from their shoes. :P

• Women are crazy, that's why. Because I'm sure that some silly article somewhere said "IF A D00D HAZ RED ON DUR SHOOZ HE'S A GUD PARTNUH." Or something equally odd. o.o

...Or it's just a fetish.

• I like a guy who knows how to dress and beat up busted dorky shoes are a turn off. How you choose to present yourself is kind of like an advertisement to the world like it or not. I don't know why exactly it just is.

What Guys Said 1

• I think its just how women are. When they see a guy they sort of evaluate him. How he dresses, what shoes he wears, how he styles his hair, etc. How you carry yourself and take care of yourself really says a lot about the kind of person that you are.