Guys, do you sag your pants?

Or did you do it in the past? What made you start or why did you stop?

0|0
1|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I do, and I know that everyone on GAG hates it. But I shamelessly sag my pants. I've been doing it since I was in 4th grade. I do it, because that's just how you wear pants. That's how it's always been. I do it, because I identify myself as being part of street culture. Well, that's the effect. The reason is because that is just how I've always done it. I was indoctrinated into it.

I don't sag crazily like some you see that are down to their knees. Just lower past my waist. Doesn't go past the crack. Usually. Unless they fall down, and I just always have to pick them back up and re-secure everything.

I just cannot wear pants on my waist. It feels extremely odd. I just don't feel right unless I'm sagging. I don't see how it's different from sagging your shirt and showing off half your breasts. In fact, it reveals significantly less.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh lawd, it is so unattractive when they do that.

0|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• 0|2
    0|0
  • Never have, never understood why people do it either. People prefer some casual wind up their ass or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Always hated it as a fashion statement

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've always seen it as extremely stupid. Same with tight pants. I just wear something comftorable that I can work in

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, that was a horrible and still is a horrible fashion trend. They made belts for a reason and I intend to use them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no! One fad that needs to go away!

0|0
    0|0
  • no thats really dumb and ugly i wear stylish, fitting clothes and make sure to be as sharp as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I never have, if they happen to slide down I pull them up

0|0
    0|0
  • I did when I was in high school. Now I can't stand even a little droop in my pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did from ages 12-13. All the cool kids did! 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Never intentionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I never have except when I was little like 7 they would slide down but not on purpose. Back then some of my shirts were too small and pants too big I just wore whatever I had.

0|0
    0|0
  • always worn a belt

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have, never will

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to lol I hate myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I let them hang down to my ankles. Why? In case I have a bad case of diharrea, I'll be prepared

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it seems like its hard to walk that way and it looks weak on man.

0|0
    0|0
  • my butts too big 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had saggy pants! Unless I Forgot my belt! :(

0|0
    0|0
  • the only times my pants were sagged were when they were too big

0|0
    0|0
  • no i avoid it
    it looks so ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I did in the past and I can't believe how stupid it was. I sagged to my mid thigh... I cringe at it now.

I grew out of it in my 20's. Now I have it slighly 2-3 inches below my waist when I wear jeans. With the right underwear it looks good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!