Ladies 18+, what do you think of this look?

OK I'm 24 years old and I still dress like I'm in high school. I wear a lot of band shirts and cargo shorts and skate shoes. It's becoming apparent to me that I am no longer dressing my age.

I was thinking of changing my wardrobe to something more like this.

link

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I'm not a fan of polos, but otherwise much approved.

and it's good you know you are not dressing your age. you could keep some of your cloths, just drop the cargo shorts an pick up jeans and it looks older (maybe dropping the shoes too?) or a plain shirt with jeans and skater shoes?

What Girls Said 2

• dress your age, and you will atract girls your age.

• I like it! it gives more of an "I care about how I look, but not toooooo much" kind of vibe, insted of a "My mom washed these for me and left them on my bed" vibe.

What Guys Said 2

• Do what's right by yourself. But I can gaurantee you that you'll get more respect/attention dressing similar to that link than you would like in the description.

~ ArtistBBoy

• hey as long as you don't act like that guy calling for someone in the air I think that would show your age a little better.