Okay clothes for a date?

Okay clothes for a date?Date is gonna be in a not so fancy cafe or some shit don't even know yet during lunch. We're then prob gonna go walk around town or some shit. If I look nice just say so if I don't then give me suggestions on what to change I gots to look my bests.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to give you my honest opinion. Depends on guy's personality too. If he will be wearing suit, your clothes are inappropriate. The whole thing together looks really ordinary. Try to change colours for something more happy. Your trousers are... Well, let's say that different style of trousers or skirt will be more flattering for your legs. Your shoes.. It's obvious that they aren't new and if I would change the only one thing, definitely these. To me, they are horrible. I'm sorry, I don't want to be offensive, just trying to give you advice from my point of view.

Oh I agree on these trousers not being flattering on her legs. She has a nice curve to her hips and is quite skinny, but these pants just make it look plump. I'd say wear something tighter in the waist and looser around the hips to show off her hourglass/pear shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• The color coordinates very well and overall it looks really good. I see nothing wrong with it. The only thing that I see standing out is the sneakers. Maybe its because of how you fixed it with the pants. If thats how you like it, then go for it. I don't know what other shoes you got so I can't really say much. But everything else is great.

Not many people likin the fake yeezys ahah

@openthedoors

Well in my opinion its not so much of the sneakers being fake or not, but the fact that it stands out. Like we can see the sneakers, stand out more than you. I think it will get more attention. ^^

Maybe loop the pants over it, and it will help. But that is up to you. I don't know your style.

I don't really have a particular style that's why I'm asking haha but I'll take your advice on looping the pants over them. Thanks

What Guys Said 30

• You look great and it's a nice outfit. Go out and have fun.

• Black always looks nice. Always

• Seems good to me - Dressed up but not too dressed up which seems to be what you are going for

• Maybe try not saying sh*t so much, nothing sexy or attractive about that. Don't hate, I'm just saying..

My talking isn't always the best I cuss a lot

haha, me too. I couldn't resist the comment, you sorta asked for it! :) I'm glad you have a good sense of humor, because trust me, I cuss WAY too much! lol

• Your best is how you like to dress, as the purpose of a date is finding someone who likes you as you are.

• You look fine for that. No worries.

• yes, but if u want to look a little fancier u can maybe wear a blouse

• I dont like girls with pants thats all the way up to their boobs but thats just me :/
    Im always cool with jeans and regular shirts as when i first laid eyes on you.

• You look good. There one thing you can add to it thats just be confident and be yourself. Show your personality and what kind of gal you are. Sure you will do well. Good luck

• You look great in that black attire.

• Its fine

• yeah, it sounds like a casual date so you're dressed fine.

• It looks great. Love the tat.

• You look perfect :) and the tattoo adds that much to your look haha

• If you're just taking a walk, that should be perfect.

• holy shit.. you look sexy as hell!

• Much much better than what I have seen here on other questions. You look fine.

• Yes I think its pretty fitting for what you described the date would be, have fun ;)

• Definitely looks good

• It's a very super cute outfit

• Fold the skinny jeans a bit up. Not too sure about the tee tho.

• Looks great!

• yup defnitily

• those jeans make you look sexy asf

• it's look well yup yup

• you have pretty good legs what do you wanna learn

@openthedoors send me message i wanna talk you something

• very sexy just as you are. maybe just a smaller bag

• I mean I think high waist pants are appealing on no one... but ya I guess.

• nope

• Everything looks alright except the shoes. You got anything better?

What Girls Said 22

• You look fine. I'm not into all black but there's def nothing wrong with that outfit. You're a pretty girl. Have fun!

• You're dressed all in one colour, looks a bit boring. Black shoes, black pants, black bag, (almost?) black shirt. For example, try a shirt that's a different colour. Or differently coloured shoes. Without dressing fancier, it'll look more interesting.
    Otherwise you look fine!

• Where you just trying to say shit as much as you possibly could? Or do you just not even care about your date because it would seem by how you talk you don't

• Looks fine to me.

• Looks good but, all black? Is that your signature color?

• I'd change the shoes if I were you. Besides it's too much black, like you're going to a funeral.

• no I like it ^^
    have fun :)

• I think you look great 😊

• Wear a longer untucked top and ditch the bag.

• Perfect for a lunch date, looks simple which is always good for a casual date

• You look very cute

• Looks fine.

• You look awesome!

• I think it's good.

• it's okay

• I say go for it.
    It's simply awesome.

• I think you look great in them

• I think they're perfectly fine

• I think they look great

• Looks cute, I dig your style girl! Should work miracles on your date ;)

• I think they look great

• you don't look sloppy at all, you do look nice and professional., but in my opinion, maybe not so dark :)