Alright gentlemen, this one is for us.

every guy has their own way of getting their girl.

mine is more direct, I let her know she's "interesting" <- in other words attractive & use my so called "smooth talking" to flatter her, when I'm not doing that I'm probably joking around/making fun of her or ignoring her.

I'm not an expert but my way sometimes works.

since every guy is different how many different ways can there be? what is your way? how do you attract your women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Each way is going to work in a different way with different women; it's gonna be hard to combine all of these ways into one, but nonetheless:

My way is by being genuinely interested in what they say while trying to banter with them about it. After I've established a connection and notice an escalation of their interest in me, I will try to cut things brief (so I don't mess up) by grabbing her number/email. If she provides it, I'll follow up with her later; but if she doesn't, I'll thank her and start to turn away, where I'll pause and go back-in for one more attempt; usually they laugh and say "No, but thank you for showing effort".

Most guys give up when a girl says no, but it's always good to try a second time while being respectful of her.

Any "positive" approach works great; the more fun the better.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 1

• why would you ignore her? what's the purpose/goal? My guy seems to joke around, make fun, and ignore me (short period of time).

• "why would you ignore her?"

"My guy seems to...ignore me"

• So, to get attention...?

• Attention, she could probably use some space, I could definitely use some space, etc...

What Guys Said 5

• Hah, that's pretty much how I do it. I hate the whole playing around thing, I usually cut to the chase when we've been talking for a while. I'm also one of the most sarcastic f***ers you'll ever find, and sometimes I stumble upon a girl who's just as sarcastic, and that's horrible. Neither of us can ever tell if the other is being honest, we will literally have to ask if the other is being serious ._.

Other then that, whatever comes up at the time. I'm a pretty smooth talker, I can babble for hours on end with no real purpose. And of course just be a good listener and REMEMBER what she tells you.

• Maan I'm the most sarcastic f***er I know!

• Mine is by being what previous boyfriends weren't for her, I'd listen to her stories about relationships and can comfort here about the past and reassure her about the future. It's a soppy approach, but I'm a soppy guy and that's what works for me. (:

• Mine is all in the look..the eye contact, and smirk while looking down, and if she returns the favor I approach her, if I have time or find her interesting. Other than that it's all on the fly.

• I do it differently for each women. Sometimes I use my personality, sometimes a smile and a long look, or sometimes I become friends first. But most of the time, it's a combination of all of them.

• i'd just be a friend at first, hang out iwth her, talk to her, listen and then as we get closer and closer, I'll see if I'm actually into her or not. it's how I got my gf. I mean, it takes a longer time for sure but its also a sure way of findign out if she's a fun person or not. I mean some girls may be beautiful but boring as hell.