Where to look?

Where would a guy look for lets say, extremely shy, honest good preferably believers in good high moralled, nice, mature, cute not the same as hot actually cute or really cute girls with a great personality to be in a potential long term serious relationship? With my given traits I would say being very shy, affectionate, loving, mildly intelligent somewhat self loathing, honest, not very out going, thoughtful and wanting to do physical and mental things with such as video games and exercise/activities.

And also I enjoy writing if that helps for where to look at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to sound trite, but the first place I would look is in a church. I would not settle for any denomination, or category of church because all have their problems but, a church environment is a good place to start looking. Get involved in a small group for young adults, and observe the people and their interactions. See what impresses you and what repulses you, trusting God to sort out what He wants regarding likes and dislikes. Also, be open to the fact God may want to show you wounds He wants to heal through showing you prejudices that don't track with biblical accounts. There is a difference between tastes, which are God given, and prejudices, which are past wound driven.

Whether you find someone interesting, or not, pray about the situation. Ask God to prepare you for His choice for you, even if some things have to be done in spite of you. Ask Him to prepare her for you, in the same manner. Ask Him to bring you together in His time, place and way, and to give you the patience and peace to wait for His introductions. Finally, seek an intimate relationship with God that surpasses anything you have ever experienced in life so far. God will honor these requests, the enemy will challenge them. God is bigger, so God will win, if you remember He has already defeated the enemy, and don't take up the habit of agreeing with Him, against God.

BTW: The enemy always seeks to equate you to your behavior, and everything he is doing around you (ie: You are a loser, or everyone is doing it). God always differentiates you from your behavior (ie: Come on Anonymous, you know I love you but, that wasn't the smartest thing you have ever done, or Remember, you are precious to me, so why act like you aren't). God is the lover of your soul while the enemy is the accuser of the brethren who roams about seeking whom to kill the personality of, steal the works and accomplishments of, and destroy the reputation and uniqueness of. Which is your real friend?

• Yes I am religious though I can't seem to pin myself to any specific religion of God, however I try not to and would rather not ask anything of God I feel as though I have been given far more than enough by him and only pray to give thanks and pray for others unless I feel especially wanting, but all and all I try not to pray for myself only others. ANd I think you're probably correct in where to look. And I do enjoy your pious comments and responses, thank you.

What Girls Said 2

• i agree with the guys the online communities are easier to look for those special people because you can look at 100 a day which you can't possibly do in like a year :D

but you can also look at the neighborhood women, they are usually deeper than what you think !

• That's really specific. Honestly, that sounds a lot like me (unless you meant "believers in God," in which case, I'm agnostic). There are a lot of girls like that out there. I can't think of a specific place for you to find one, although there are plenty on campus at my school. The only places that come to mind are bookstores and music stores.

What Guys Said 2

• To me that sounds a little to picky but I guess if you really wanted all them Ur best way would be online where you can state these exact things you want in a girl, if your not into online dating I suggest getting to know ALLOT of girls to find one that matches what your looking for.

• I know I'm being picky, but I would rather lay out what I specifically want and have something to aim for than just wandering around aimlessly, and it's not an absolute must to have all of those traits, they are just preferred, and as for the internet thing, yea I've been thinking about that, the whole lot of girls thing not so much that just seems kind of wrong to me and not who I am.

• best bet join a social club.