If you are out and about and find yourself overdressed for the weather in your coat, what do you do?

I find coats, especially pea coats or parkas look much better when zipped up. But what would you do in this case? If you are out and about and find yourself overdressed for the weather in your coat, what do you do?

• Keep it on, and just get used to it
  • Unzip and suffer the fashion consequences
  • Take it off and carry it around with you

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressing inappropriately for the weather (temperature) looks really odd. Forget that you like how the eskimo coat looks zipped up and take the damn thing off if it warms up. You would look really stupid otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually take it off and carry it.

Isn't that super annoying? Especially if you are already carrying a purse?

It's annoying, yeah. I don't have any handbags, I usually carry a rucksack so luckily I dont tend to have things in my arms but yes, it's definitely a little irritating anyway :P

What Guys Said 2

• C for me

What Girls Said 2

• I would just unbutton/unzip it and still wear it. At least get some air flow lol

• Take it off and I don't even mind taking off my shirt or fleece and walk in a t-shirt.

And carry all of that? Isn't it annoying or awkward to do that all day?

Yes, but it will be a reminder for the (near) future to dress according to the weather