Does hair make people look more attractive?

I don't know why haircut makes our face look better or sometimes completely different, what's the science behind it?

• Yes
    96% (27)100% (9)97% (36)Vote
  • No
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's part of the whole package, if the hair compliments the face/personality it increases attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Hair can have a nice color or style that will make someone more attractive but it can also be styled improperly or not at all and make someone less attractive. It's like any feature in that regard.

3|1
    0|0
  • It just needs to flatter your face.
    Simple long hair is the safest of safe hairstyles to pull off if you wanna look appealing, yes, even for guys. Long hair is basically universally suitable. The rule is, the shorter the hair the harder it is to pull off aka the more flawless your face has to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahh (*^_^*)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, completely

0|0
    0|0
  • it does actually make a huge difference

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's like an optical illusion, the right hairstyle makes us "prettier" because it can help reshape our face to fit the mould
    and also on a primitive level nice hair=healthy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I am not sure maybe some people are attracted more to hair

0|0
    0|0
  • It can make you look a little different but not completely different. If you've had the same haircut for awhile and you change it to a completely different one then yes when you look in the mirror you will look really different, but mostly to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it can accentuate the symmetry and bone structure of a face.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an art

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes☺

0|0
    0|0