What do you think of this for a tattoo?

My mum told me that it could be offensive to some people and says I should get it in a palace where it can be hidden, I'm not really sure how it could be. But what do you think?

What do you think of this for a tattoo?

Most Helpful Girl

• My general opinion for tattoos are always these:
    - Spell check. Seriously. Especially if it's in another language.
    - Don't get something stupid, like a dick on your forehead.
    - Don't get something offensive, like a nazi symbol or the confederate flag, or any other type of hateful/oppressive stuff. (No I wouldn't consider this cat skeleton offensive, even though some people might find it a bit gross, it's definitely not on the same level as openly supporting mass genocide or racism or something).
    - Placement definitely matters and not just because of what other people might think, but more importantly because of what *you* think. I, for example, feel like I'd get tired of my tattoo if I could constantly see it. That's why I chose the hip. Makes me appreciate it a lot more, plus it makes it more intimate, which fits the meaning of it. :) In general you should put your own opinion first and others' second (though I'd argue that you shouldn't get a tattoo in the first place if you care way too much about what others think, it's for you after all, not them).
    - Always do your research on the artists, and preferably you should have a consultation session with them before getting the tattoo done, so that you'll know what kind of style they have, what to expect, if any changes are necessary because of placement or other issues/hurdles.

• All good points. And It won't affect my decision what people think of it. But I was just curious

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 13

• I think it'd look super cool on like a shoulder or something or maybe on your stomach. Don't see how it's offensive tho.

• I think I'm goona get it on my arm, like she just said it could be offensive, so I guess maybe not get it on my lower arm I guess lol.

• Oh nice! I have one on my lower arm also cx

• Then get it where you want it!

• On the arm it might look nice as a part of a sleeve tattoo. Anywhere else is a no though in my opinion.

• Awww so cute! I don't know why someone would be offended by it but I wouldn't worry too much about that. People are gonna get offended no matter what

• True. And I was not really worried just super confused tho

• well, people are confusing. people get offended too easily. a little skeleton cat is not inherently offensive. if someone has major issues with death or something, or there cat just died maybe they'd freak out? I don't know lol

• It's not offensive but I don't particularly like it.

• Creepy and not so pretty :/ I would feel negative vibes from it xD

• Not offensive at all, but I'm not really a fan of it. Perhaps you should wait and see if you still want it in the future.

• I don't see how it's offensive tbh

• I like it :) I think i'd be good on your back or thigh <3

• you will outgrow it, it may seem cool now, but you will regret it when you're older

• It's horrible

• How tf is that offensive

• No idea. Mum didn't say it offended her, but it could offend others, so that's why I was confused lol

• That would be sick on your back.
    How's it offensive?

• dropdead... this tattoo is so fucking cool... if it will be on shoulder,,, looks damn sexy...