Why do some women wanna get smaller?

I'm a very small woman and petite and slender. I'm not anorexic but I'm just sick and tired of being skinny. I don't know why some thick girls hate themselves and wanna lose weight when their in a healthy weight. Honesty, I KILL to be thick! Also I don't mind having bigger curves. Men prefer curves over slender women anyways. Men don't want a skinny woman that can "break" easily. My brothers have thick wives. They don't like skinny women. Not trying to be rude but I'm just straight up to a point. How can I get thicker? I'm tired of being slender. Thick girls are beautiful and I see them in relationships and marriages more. Women should appreciate their curves. Men do.

• I don't like being overweight
  • I envy slender women
  • No way! I love my curves.
  • I dont know
1mo Just because someone is slightly overweight doesn't mean their fat. People can be bigger and healthy at the same time. I'm 4'9 and like I said, petite and 98lbs. I want a bigger chest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Squats can help, and leggs workout, eating and working out usually helps depends on your body. As for a bigger chest it's hereditary. I'm 4'11 I have to lose weight. I weigh 220 I already lost 30 pounds, my chest is huge because it's hereditary. So I can't lose to much because it won't look right.
    You can always try eating a lot but it all depends I have a friend that eats all the time and he is still skinny.

What Guys Said 7

• Well biologically women tend to be smaller than men so being small is a feminine feature. Men may like curves but they like curves in certain place, i. e. your chest and butt. If your stomach is one big curve, men don't like that. This whole "women are beautiful no matter how massive they are" movement is one reason so many women today are obese. It is one thing to be a normal healthy size. It is another to be obese and call that having "curves" when its really just laziness and it is unhealthy for you.

people are described as obese in the doctors office yet dont even look that big, its a very tricky subject. I think thick women look good when it goes to the right places and they dont end up looking like a beach ball

• Sexual dimorphism is a thing with humans, and being short and slender just adds to that appeal. I do not go for curves or extra meat, and I am not the only one. The measurements you're describing sound attractive, and there will be many guys who find your irresistible as you are.

• 4'9"? Well hello there.

Anyhow, women by and large are simply never happy with how they are. Taller ones want to be short, shorter ones want to be tall, thicker ones want to be thin, thinner ones want to be thick. People (but especially women) would do well to learn to love themselves.

• I think 99% of people would like to be slightly different

• 98 pounds! wow... you can always workout AND take whey protein powder. so do squats and before and after a workout take whey protein. that will give you bigger thighs. The trick is to workout and add protein to it so you can get bigger in size (former thin guy)

• Slender and petite is super hot.

Me too. They like short women

Yup. I've dated more taller women but when I think about being with someone really short it's a definite extra turn on.

• No way! I love my curves.

What Girls Said 19

• I've always been naturally skinny too; even when I've tried highly caloric diets, they never seemed to make me put on appropriate weight. Over the past few years, however, I started heavily weight training (5x week) and that has helped me gain nice athletic curves and muscle weight. I went from being 5'9", 115 (not petite, but what many would call too thin) to 145lbs and I am incredibly happy with my body! My best suggestion would be working with a personal trainer/nutritionist to get started 😊

• Hmmm, there are a lot of misconceptions, generalizations, and general naivety here. Just understand that not all guys want what you think they want and changing for someone else, especially something so trivial as the size of your thighs, is not right.

• Im also petite like you and would want a curvy body instead of slender. Well i want to be skinny with curves.

• "Thick" is not the same as overweight, fat or chubby. In fact, all those words mean something different.
    Thick means that a girl has some weight on her in the right places, and generally fuller arms legs and belly.
    Overweight means that you're at an unhealthy weight.
    Fat is subjective. What I consider fat might be skinny to someone else.
    Chubby is the same as fat, subjective.

Skinny people are healthy.
    Thick people are healthy.
    Chubby people are healthy.
    Fat and overweight people are NOT healthy.

That's what I meant! Thick as in more weight not annorexic! Geez

It's very rude to call skinny women anorexic. I don't call you fat, do I? We should all strive for HEALTHY.

*and also, overweight does mean you're too fat. Overweight means unhealthy, not non-skinny.

• I'm underweight so I'm probably not the right person to give advice on how to be thick but I'd say just gain weight healthily and exercise (lift) so you stay toned while at it?

• I'm 5'9 and 104lbs :( I feel you

Yeah being skinny sucks. Some girls need to understand that not ALL girls want to be skinny and wish we had curves.

• Even though I've been ruining of losing a couple of pounds I've been enjoying the slight thickness (I have like a slim thick kinda bod) of my body it makes me feel hotter and there are more things to grab onto so I may just keep the weight thaI already have.

• The grass is always greener at the other side of the river.

• I'm always going to hate my body so no matter if I'm seen as perfect or not I will always want to change

• It's beautiful to me

• Easier to find clothes lol

• Wait do you want to be thick or curvy or fat?

• Honestly, I'd rather be petite since its cute and feminine.

• And what u mean by thick girls, no clue

• I'm skinny and I used to be slim (I'm now underweight). I loose weight because my face is too swollen when I'm at an healthy weight and so less pretty.

• Curvy doesn't equal overweight. Some very slim girls are curvy. It's a shape not a size.

Men don't "prefer" curvy either. Some prefer curvy and some prefer slender. Some ever prefer fat, look at bbw porn.

Yes, you're right that thick girls are beautiful though. Just like slender girls.

• Women that aren't super thin are called fat. It's not fun.

• Well, I've had experience with eating disorders so it's not something that I could possibly choose. I find smaller figures prettier. It's also not just how I look I want to be in control of something so I choose to do that through my eating habits.

• Ask your doc for the liquid meds that make you gain weight tell him you have a hard time eating my sis in law did that she went from 100lbs her whole life to now 135lbs. She's in love with her body now and it only took her a fee months to gain if that.. My bfs whole family has a very high metabolism they just can't gain till she got the medicine its liquid And i think it's pink a doc mite be able to help you more