If a girl finds a guy attractive, will she constantly eye him up?

Will she constantly be making eye contact with him? Trying to catch his eyes? Do all girls do this? Or just the bold ones?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes , if I see a guy I like I will look at him because I can't stop thinging about him.

• So if a girl isn't constantly staring at me, she doesn't find me attractive?

• Oooh, well I get that :) sometimes... I thought you mean she like won't blink and turn away.

• Oh no just relax and be yourself.

What Girls Said 6

• The bolder ones may allow you to catch them, make direct eye contact and keep it for a few seconds, while smiling at the same time. Shy girls like to look at guys they find attractive too, it's just natural, but they may be sneakier about it and you may not notice them looking at you!

• i look at them in the eye because it shows that I'm intrested not just when were not talking but when talking to him I look right into his eyes to let him know I'm intrested. hope he gets the hint though

• yea, you bet.

• Definatly, I do it all the time not that I'm shy but I'm not bold either.

• You mean stare at him where he will see you?

• Well, like you said, I try to make eyecontact. Though he hardly looks back, most people say that if he's interested he'll look back. But he's giving mixed singnals. If you want to help me maybe you could answer my question ;)

• yea. I wudnt keep eyeing him up if I didn't find him attractive..

• we all will look but a confident assertive girl will let you catch her eyeing you. a shy or not so confident girl will try to be secretive

• Which category do the majority of girls fall under? Shy/not so confident or confident and assertive? Or somewhere in between?

• We're all different. I can't really answer that I guess I would divide us up into thirds. 1/3 is shy and not so confident, 1/3 is confident and assertive, and 1/3 is somewhere in between

What Guys Said 0