What do you think of men getting their eyebrows waxed?

What do you think of men getting their eyebrows waxed? My wife took me to the salon yesterday and when I was almost done getting my haircut she asked them to wax my eyebrows and I did not say anything and went along with it because I did not want to cause a scene and after it was done it was not too bad and I think it improved my look. And I was wondering what everybody's opinion was on men getting their eyebrows waxed?

• To women, yes I would ask my man to get there eyebrows waxed or yes you think men look good with waxed eyebrows
  • To women, no I would never ask my man, no men should not wax their eyebrows
  • To men, no I would never get my eyebrows waxed
  • To men, yes I would get them waxed or I already do

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how drastic it is.

It can really compliment a guy's look if the look is more subtle, structured and not too "fleeked" or feminine, I could see how it'd improve your look.

I have seen men though who do it and then they get the girly brow going and it makes them look feminine to the point where you might start to question their orientation. Which I mean no disrespect by, but let's be serious, if you have thin, sharply arched brows you might start looking a little too much like an instagram model.

What Girls Said 11

• More men should.

Or, at the very least, more men should order some eyebrow trimmers (less than $1 each on amazon), and learn to clean up their brows themselves. No reason to go to a salon just for that.

Srsly... this is one of the quickest and easiest ways to make yr whole face look sharper, cleaner, more handsome, and just BETTER.

If you have a uni-brow (or anything approaching one) now, that's practically a crime against humanity. In that case, the need is especially acute.

• Neither option really... I'm neutral about it. I wouldn't ask a guy to wax his eyebrows but I wouldn't stop him if he wanted to.

• Meh. I wouldn't ask it of my partner seeing as it's not something I do myself either, but if he wanted his eyebrows waxed, I don't care.

• I really don't care either way? I mean I like as natural as possible but I spose a bit of grooming is a good thing.

• I would never ask him to wax his eybrows, but I wouldn't hate on him if he wanted to do it. Unless they were better than mine. That's just no

• If the guys brows are bushy then yeah groom them. If they look fine you don't groom them. It's pretty easy

• I rather want them natural

• My brother tweezes his lmao

• Like completely waxing them off or just making them tidy?

cleaning them up for the most part

Yeah that's good, as long as it's not too much.

• It isn

• Other:
    I would never ask my man to get them waxed, but if they wanted to, I'd have no issue with that.

What Guys Said 17

• When I get a haircut, I always have them wax the hairs on my bunghole while I'm there.

• It's cool I guess. I have nothing against gay people.

• I would be a case of why not?

• i just remove the part that connects them together but i wouldn't do anything more about them than that.

• Gay. . . just. . . gay.

• My eyebrows are wild so I have to groom them anyway.

• Don't let your wife put lipstick on you next.

• Homos.. D;

• Yeah, if a guys eyebrows are out of hand, unibrow, sure.

• PW tool... got your nuts in a glass jar on the mantle does she? Your screwed...

• Do whatever makes you happy. Its 2016, everything is acceptable nowadays.

• poofs.

• im a man and i already get them waxed

• If I had a unibrow, I would.

• I didn't even know that women got their eyebrows "waxed."
    What a strange world I live in...

• There are no in between answers. Like "I don't care".

• I haven't, but I trim mine. As you get older apparently your eyebrows are like 'lets fucking grow long yeaaaah!'

Also, i'm pretty sure I didn't have to purge ear and nose hair like I do now. WTF aging.